Area: Cooper 11-0 vs. Corrigan-Camden 10-1

Bulldognation1

Who moves on?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, GATA18 said:

Well all I can say is it's too late in the season to do that. Bad nights send you to the house till next August now! Y'all know CC shut them boys down and that's the truth lol I can't tell if y'all messing with me or what 😂

They just messing with you brother .. 😂

I want to apologize to some of the timpson fans that probably witnessed me going live on Facebook last night… I might’ve gotten  a lil fired up…….🤦‍♂️

Edited by corrigancamden09
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

They just messing with you brother .. 😂

I want to apologize to some of the timpson fans that probably witnessed me going live on Facebook last night… I might’ve gotten  a lil fired up…….🤦‍♂️

Was that you!! I would have introduced myself, I enjoyed your commentary lol I’ll catch you next time.  

12 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Was that you!! I would have introduced myself, I enjoyed your commentary lol I’ll catch you next time.  

Lol yes sir that was me!   Was that you that was sitting to the left of me?! We had some good company in the stands last night!!  Ol stingemalto was in the house as well!!  He did a great job updating the score on here 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol yes sir that was me!   Was that you that was sitting to the left of me?! We had some good company in the stands last night!!  Ol stingemalto was in the house as well!!  He did a great job updating the score on here 

Yes sir, That was me.  I commented to you when you said “if we score again that would deflate garrison” lol 

• Like 1

Cuuper has a nifty offense with 4 guys that can House call at any time. Stingy defense but has had leaky moments at times this year. If CC offense plays like it did last night though it will be a long night. Maroon Dawgs lookin for a playoff breakthrough and I think it comes this year. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hawkball7 said:

Cuuper has a nifty offense with 4 guys that can House call at any time. Stingy defense but has had leaky moments at times this year. If CC offense plays like it did last night though it will be a long night. Maroon Dawgs lookin for a playoff breakthrough and I think it comes this year. 

Could be a be a low defensive game!  CC was laying the hat last night….

• Thanks 1

This is my thoughts after doing a lil homework this evening….

cooper has really learned that Gunter style offense well!  They run it very nicely,  and have the athletes for it ! 
mis direction is crazy…. Hard to follow the ball,  and if you don’t follow it right you will pay for it! 
CC will have to step up even more on defense for this game!!   Because cooper is very fast to the football on defense as well…  

which leads me to my concerns…. 
if we can’t stop coopers mis direction offense,  then CC may be in for a long night ..  

we have got to get the offense rolling better for this game ! 
I believe our defense will have to win us this game…   Our offense just hasn’t been consistent enough… 

but hopefully that changes in Athens Tx ! 
GATA !!! 

17 hours ago, GATA18 said:

I think those stats I threw in there about CC being the only team to hold Garrison under 21 kinda bothered some of you D11 guys 😂 what was it 38 they hung on Timpson? This was a great win for CC and nobody can discredit that!

Very good win and strike back after the bad loss!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

This is my thoughts after doing a lil homework this evening….

cooper has really learned that Gunter style offense well!  They run it very nicely,  and have the athletes for it ! 
mis direction is crazy…. Hard to follow the ball,  and if you don’t follow it right you will pay for it! 
CC will have to step up even more on defense for this game!!   Because cooper is very fast to the football on defense as well…  

which leads me to my concerns…. 
if we can’t stop coopers mis direction offense,  then CC may be in for a long night ..  

we have got to get the offense rolling better for this game ! 
I believe our defense will have to win us this game…   Our offense just hasn’t been consistent enough… 

but hopefully that changes in Athens Tx ! 
GATA !!! 

They do run the misdirection very well, and are a swarm defense, I think this one will be closer than I originally thought.. If CC defense can create some disruption in the backfield and focus on their keys then it'll be on. If not like you said it may be a long night. I could be wrong but this Cooper team will probably be the second toughest team CC has seen this year, these guys are way faster and more physical than Garrison, no disrespect but they are! If the offense can capitalize on every possession they have then CC takes it. I got the CC dogs 24-16 final. 

• Thanks 1

If nose reads center,inside run is gone take a double team and fold up create a body wall ,if linebackers read their keys the midline and dive is out and everything goes outside,ends take qb and force pitch or handoff and corners and safeties make tackles..key,when you take qb always put him on the ground,he gets off ground on every play all night long...make him want to give ball quickly and get out of the hit box..just a quick thought..

Second thought,if playing a sub defense,when you penetrate the line crawling,grab every ankle moving across in front of you,line judge can't see down low when he's looking for holds up high near the ball 👀

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

If nose reads center,inside run is gone take a double team and fold up create a body wall ,if linebackers read their keys the midline and dive is out and everything goes outside,ends take qb and force pitch or handoff and corners and safeties make tackles..key,when you take qb always put him on the ground,he gets off ground on every play all night long...make him want to give ball quickly and get out of the hit box..just a quick thought..

Second thought,if playing a sub defense,when you penetrate the line crawling,grab every ankle moving across in front of you,line judge can't see down low when he's looking for holds up high near the ball 👀

This is one offensive scheme CC has not seen this season, hopefully they do their homework and read their keys, Cooper will come at you up front for sure!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GATA18 said:

They do run the misdirection very well, and are a swarm defense, I think this one will be closer than I originally thought.. If CC defense can create some disruption in the backfield and focus on their keys then it'll be on. If not like you said it may be a long night. I could be wrong but this Cooper team will probably be the second toughest team CC has seen this year, these guys are way faster and more physical than Garrison, no disrespect but they are! If the offense can capitalize on every possession they have then CC takes it. I got the CC dogs 24-16 final. 

I think that CC is the 2nd toughest team Cooper has played as well, no disrespect of course. They remind me a lot of Honey Grove (athletic kids) who gave Cooper fits on defense but couldn't get much going on offense. Dawgs will pound the rock and test every level of the defense. One crease and those cats are gone.