Area: Cooper 11-0 vs. Corrigan-Camden 10-1

Bulldognation1

Who moves on?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Yea it’s gonna be interesting to see how it unfolds. Cooper has had trouble breaking through that 2nd round barrier. A lot think this is the year they turn the corner in the playoffs.

We will see! CC went to the 3rd round in 18, one and done in 19 and 21 and missed playoffs for the first time in 24 seasons in 20. CC has made it past round 4 twice and both of those years they took home the state title! CC hasn't seen December football since 13 when they lost to waskom in the 4th i'm really hoping they get em a good run this year to show everyone we still here!

3 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

I havent seen CC play, but Cooper was one of 2 teams that ran the ball successful on us. Hooks isnt world beaters by no means, but Cooper really impressed me. 

They are good that's a fact. Hands down better than Garrison in my opinion at least as far as speed and physicality goes. Will be a barn burner I do imagine!

Edited by GATA18

2 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

We will see! CC went to the 3rd round in 18, one and done in 19 and 21 and missed playoffs for the first time in 24 seasons in 20. CC has made it past round 4 twice and both of those years they took home the state title! CC hasn't seen December football since 13 when they lost to waskom in the 4th i'm really hoping they get em a good run this year to show everyone we still here!

Didn't yall beat us in the 3rd or 4th round in '04 and go on to win the state title?

1 minute ago, GATA18 said:

They are good that's a fact. Hands down better than Garrison in my opinion at least as far as speed and physicality goes. Will be a barn burner I do imagine!

It should be a good one for sure, and probably a pretty quick one with both teams ground pounding! I hope they air this one so I can watch some of it.

2 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

It should be a good one for sure, and probably a pretty quick one with both teams ground pounding! I hope they air this one so I can watch some of it.

I may know a guy that happens to be the voice of CC... or so he proclaims 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

Its been so long ago I couldn't remember. I just know yall had a stud and we had a stud, but we came up just short.

CC was absolutely loaded in 02. I've heard stories about people up in the nosebleeds of those college stadiums they played during the playoffs that year could hear helmets cracking! Those boys were bad to the bone and that wing T was unstoppable!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

CC was absolutely loaded in 02. I've heard stories about people up in the nosebleeds of those college stadiums they played during the playoffs that year could hear helmets cracking! Those boys were bad to the bone and that wing T was unstoppable!

We wasn’t even picked to make it out of the first round that year ..  because we drew the #1 Mcgregor bulldogs in round 1..  

but when we beat them pretty convincingly,  it opened some eyes very quickly lol

12 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

We wasn’t even picked to make it out of the first round that year ..  because we drew the #1 Mcgregor bulldogs in round 1..  

but when we beat them pretty convincingly,  it opened some eyes very quickly lol

Pretty similar situation this season i will say... Hopefully a similar outcome for CC!

12 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

CC season ends here i think..... good run...... 

Naturally you pull for whoever CC is playing every week🤣 but it could very well happen man. We will find out this friday! Gonna come down to what dogs want it more..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Naturally you pull for whoever CC is playing every week🤣 but it could very well happen man. We will find out this friday! Gonna come down to what dogs want it more..

nope....... facts only.................... i was pulling for cc last week just thought they would struggle with garrsion and they did early and oulled away........ a good run good season.... cooper has just bee the surprise of the season............ wins over hooks and grand saline and then putting 70 on lone oak win over collinsville (their only loss)...... they punched up and then absolutely ran through district

42 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

nope....... facts only.................... i was pulling for cc last week just thought they would struggle with garrsion and they did early and oulled away........ a good run good season.... cooper has just bee the surprise of the season............ wins over hooks and grand saline and then putting 70 on lone oak win over collinsville (their only loss)...... they punched up and then absolutely ran through district

CC smoked Garrison all night on defense. The offense was sluggish yes, we will need to improve there going into this game as i have previously stated. Hooks and Grand Saline and Collinsville are good wins yes. But I mean they are in the Same boat as CC, a few good wins and that's it. Lone Oak? Are you serious.. they are 0-10 our JV could hang 50 on em. Obviously you just went on maxpreps and looked at their record and that score looked good to you🤣 And district wise, a similar boat to CC. Cooper had a good win on HG and who else..? CC played one good team in district and lost big but we see what benefit that had.. We will all find out friday though!