Area: Cooper 11-0 vs. Corrigan-Camden 10-1

Bulldognation1

Who moves on?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

CC played 2 teams with a winning record. They lost one and won one. On the other hand Cooper played 5 teams with winning records. 

Like I've told countless people on here before the 3 teams CC played in pre district were in some of the toughest 3a-1 districts out there. Heck Buna came 3 points from beating DC Diboll last week as a 4 seed of course! That's enough proof there of how tough those districts are. It's a different type of ball down here in SE Texas my friend

9 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

CC played 2 teams with a winning record. They lost one and won one. On the other hand Cooper played 5 teams with winning records. 

If you put Buna,Kirbyville,or Coldspring in 2a-1 they are making a deep playoff run I promise you, those guys are good. Just not up against 4a pre district opponents and stout district teams like Orangefield, EC,Anahuac,Woodville Etc.

2 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

If you put Buna,Kirbyville,or Coldspring in 2a-1 they are making a deep playoff run I promise you, those guys are good. Just not up against 4a pre district opponents and stout district teams like Orangefield, EC,Anahuac,Woodville Etc.

Buna was 4-7, Kirbyville 3-7, and Coldspring was actually 5-5 which was close to a winning record. I will take your word on those stout teams. But yall did beat who was on your schedule. I was just stating records, and heck we played Hawkins...lol

8 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

Buna was 4-7, Kirbyville 3-7, and Coldspring was actually 5-5 which was close to a winning record. I will take your word on those stout teams. But yall did beat who was on your schedule. I was just stating records, and heck we played Hawkins...lol

Oh naw man I see your point! None of em have good records because they all played a tough schedule through and through and were in tough districts. I've argued with countless people on these threads about that same topic... They go on maxpreps look at their record and immediately start saying they're just trash when that's not true.. you gotta do a little digging, and see who those teams played and what they look like! 

2 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Oh naw man I see your point! None of em have good records because they all played a tough schedule through and through and were in tough districts. I've argued with countless people on these threads about that same topic... They go on maxpreps look at their record and immediately start saying they're just trash when that's not true.. you gotta do a little digging, and see who those teams played and what they look like! 

Those are tough teams and they beat the heck out of each other. If you get through them your kind of battle tested.

17 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

Those are tough teams and they beat the heck out of each other. If you get through them your kind of battle tested.

Definitely man like I said Buna was 3 points from knocking off DC Diboll who is DC of a tough district! Coldspring beat that Diboll team, and played nothing but 4a teams besides us in their pre district, and Kirbyville is definitely the lesser of the 3 but still they had D1 college sized lineman, and huge backs.. If they return most of that team they will be dangerous! I will say however that all goes out the window in Athens friday night! Who you beat, what you done don't mean a lick, it's all about who shows up and wants it more, and that's who will take home the W and advance.

14 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I knew it was too good to be true… smh  if people want to compare scores so much and winning records… 

garrison almost beat timpson!  Score was 44 to 38….  We beat garrison 28 to 7…. 
but let me guess… garrison had a bad game against us 

That doesn't even sound like you CC09 you know it's about match ups. I think CC wins this game. Already said it earlier on here.

9 minutes ago, WildBear said:

That doesn't even sound like you CC09 you know it's about match ups. I think CC wins this game. Already said it earlier on here.

I just get so tired of hearing about the pre district Schedule my friend…   It’s the playoffs now and anything can happen brother ,  we’ll just have to see how it goes this Friday night 

3 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I just get so tired of hearing about the pre district Schedule my friend…   It’s the playoffs now and anything can happen brother ,  we’ll just have to see how it goes this Friday night 

Thats why they have to play the games my friend. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I knew it was too good to be true… smh  if people want to compare scores so much and winning records… 

garrison almost beat timpson!  Score was 44 to 38….  We beat garrison 28 to 7…. 
but let me guess… garrison had a bad game against us 

Hey CC09,  I think Garrison had a bad game👀

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL! 2

26 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Well brother your buddy bear9t1 told me earlier today that if we get lucky and win friday that Joaquin or Beckville would wear us out...👀🤣

3 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Well brother your buddy bear9t1 told me earlier today that if we get lucky and win friday that Joaquin or Beckville would wear us out...👀🤣

I stand by that…use it as bulletin board material…keep y’all rolling for a match with us 😉

Just now, Bear9T1 said:

Maybe we need a “what if” thread CC vs T town lol only kidding….one game at a time…lots of great teams left playing in this region. 

Timpson, Centerville, Corrigan-Can’t, Joaquin…honorable mention, Beckville and Cooper.  😂😂😂

Very true! And so is CC a great team or honorable mention..?🤣

41 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I wouldn't worry about all the talk about y'all's schedule lol. Y'all got a good football team regardless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1