Area: Cooper 11-0 vs. Corrigan-Camden 10-1

Bulldognation1

Who moves on?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I knew it was too good to be true… smh  if people want to compare scores so much and winning records… 

garrison almost beat timpson!  Score was 44 to 38….  We beat garrison 28 to 7…. 
but let me guess… garrison had a bad game against us 

But of course ol son,it must always be just that way..👀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rowebot said:

I think it would be great if CC won............. I just think Cooper is going to win..... i am a realist and not a homer....... i say it as i see it....... yall think im downing but i am not..... im just a realist........

You was a realist as well when you picked Elkhart to beat us by 14 at the beginning of the season.. 😜

11 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

You was a realist as well when you picked Elkhart to beat us by 14 at the beginning of the season.. 😜

this is true..... looked very good in 7 on 7.......... and brought back a lot............. again... called it as i see it............. i nkew after that game yall would probably run the table until cville................. 

4 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

this is true..... looked very good in 7 on 7.......... and brought back a lot............. again... called it as i see it............. i nkew after that game yall would probably run the table until cville................. 

Goodness man first you praise Cooper for hanging 70 on 0-10 Lone Oak and now I learn you voted Elkhart over CC🤣 That's just pure laughable right there... And if you wanna call us "homers" by all means go ahead, we support CC but we are not oblivious to the fact that they can lose... We state that every week! And it's no different this week, if we don't show up to play Cooper will send us packing, hopefully the CC Dogs DO show up to play and advance! And if you think that Elkhart was remotely close to as good as Buna,Kirbyville, or Coldspring you don't know the game of football my friend.

Edited by GATA18

20 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Goodness man first you praise Cooper for hanging 70 on 0-10 Lone Oak and now I learn you voted Elkhart over CC🤣 That's just pure laughable right there... And if you wanna call us "homers" by all means go ahead, we support CC but we are not oblivious to the fact that they can lose... We state that every week! And it's no different this week, if we don't show up to play Cooper will send us packing, hopefully the CC Dogs DO show up to play and advance! And if you think that Elkhart was remotely close to as good as Buna,Kirbyville, or Coldspring you don't know the game of football my friend.

i would say you guys not wanting to compare strength of schedule is more not know the game of football................................................ because you are homers...... and know that its true....... if you think any school you played....... buna, kirbyville, coldspring is anywhere close to HOOKS..... youre crazy.....

Not even playoff teams save buna.... and they played diboll within 3... so if you ask me the coldspring district is not strong at all

9 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

i would say you guys not wanting to compare strength of schedule is more not know the game of football................................................ because you are homers...... and know that its true....... if you think any school you played....... buna, kirbyville, coldspring is anywhere close to HOOKS..... youre crazy.....

Not even playoff teams save buna.... and they played diboll within 3... so if you ask me the coldspring district is not strong at all

Sounds a little defensive. You must still be upset the Elks couldn't hold CC's strap.. Hope they have a jam up 7 on 7 run. And probably not Kirbyville.. Buna could play em close, but Coldspring would prolly mash em. And whatever man call me a homer if you must, but it's pretty self evident you don't have a clue what your talking about.

10 minutes ago, BEASTeastTX said:

I think CC takes this one!!! 
I will say this though, you Corrigan guys really do make it hard to pick y’all. Lol.

Get off of the thread then if you don't like it? I call it as I see it. Let me guess you an Elkhart fan or something? 🤣

3 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Get off of the thread then if you don't like it? I call it as I see it. Let me guess you an Elkhart fan or something? 🤣

I have absolutely 0 to do with Elkhart. I’ve just been following CC all year because I think Coach Ratliff is an awesome guy, and I think it’s good for TXHSFB when Corrigan is good!!! 

You and 09 are just borderline unbearable! Like when y’all were talking to me on that Centerville-CC thread. 

Just now, BEASTeastTX said:

I have absolutely 0 to do with Elkhart. I’ve just been following CC all year because I think Coach Ratliff is an awesome guy, and I think it’s good for TXHSFB when Corrigan is good!!! 

You and 09 are just borderline unbearable! Like when y’all were talking to me on that Centerville-CC thread. 

And we ate our crow for that didint we? There were no excuses provided for that loss from us. Cville just flat out beat us and we admitted that! And correct he is! And what's your problem with us? I don't see you jumping on any other homer fan on here, believe me there is plenty of em!

1 minute ago, GATA18 said:

And we ate our crow for that didint we? There were no excuses provided for that loss from us. Cville just flat out beat us and we admitted that! And correct he is! And what's your problem with us? I don't see you jumping on any other homer fan on here, believe me there is plenty of em!

You two take it to another level. 
And like I said I don’t follow everyone on here! But I follow CC.

11 minutes ago, BEASTeastTX said:

You two take it to another level. 
And like I said I don’t follow everyone on here! But I follow CC.

Well sorry if you can't handle the intensity my friend🤣 It's not like we think CC is unbeatable. I know you have seen where we have openly admitted that Cooper is good, and it would probably be a close game and that whoever don't show up to play will go home to the gym. I mean what's so bad about that? We said the same thing the previous 2 weeks. We didint show up to play against Cville and they whooped us. We DID show up to play last week against Garrison and we sent them packing. I don't really see how that is borderline unbearable but hey whatever floats your boat man.

Edited by GATA18

8 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Well sorry if you can't handle the intensity my friend🤣 It's not like we think CC is unbeatable. I know you have seen where we have openly admitted that Cooper is good, and it would probably be a close game and that whoever don't show up to play will go home to the gym. I mean what's so bad about that? We said the same thing the previous 2 weeks. We didint show up to play against Cville and they whooped us. We DID show up to play last week against Garrison and we sent them packing. I don't really see how that is borderline unbearable but hey whatever floats your boat man.

The issue is that y'all overhype yourselves. CC is a good team that blew out a lot of not so good teams, but when it comes down to it they can't play with the really good teams. You'll say it's because CC didn't show up or had a bad game (ex. Centerville), but at the end of the day they can't hang with the big dawgs. I agree with Rowebot you and 09 both seem like big time homers that lack a little football knowledge. Not considering strength of schedule just doesn't make sense if you know sports.

17 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Y’all showed up against Centerville man is the thing, y’all just would play them 10 times and not win 10 times. 

16 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

The issue is that y'all overhype yourselves. CC is a good team that blew out a lot of not so good teams, but when it comes down to it they can't play with the really good teams. You'll say it's because CC didn't show up or had a bad game (ex. Centerville), but at the end of the day they can't hang with the big dawgs. I agree with Rowebot you and 09 both seem like big time homers that lack a little football knowledge. Not considering strength of schedule just doesn't make sense if you know sports.

I've never said that strength of schedule doesn't matter because it does! Look at Hemphill for example, they blew out a bunch of sub par teams in pre district and district alike, and then got exposed against Newton, and Waskom... My point is that you can't really use it as a means of predicting playoff games... And yes CC can hang with the big dawgs.. Look at the teams CC steadily beat year in and out in past years.. The likes of WR,Arp,Centerville,Alto,Diboll,Newton (many moons ago),etc. Yes they have been on a little decline in recent years, with young teams, and a little lack of skill, but they have it all together this year. A veteran sr. team with a ton of skill! And I know past years don't mean a lick now. But the statement that CC can't beat big dawgs is false. And so what.. We pull for the Dogs week in and out. That isnt a lack of football knowledge, we admit when teams are good and when they aint. But I have never said strength of schedule is irrelevant. 

13 minutes ago, BEASTeastTX said:

Y’all showed up against Centerville man is the thing, y’all just would play them 10 times and not win 10 times. 

False, but believe what you will... The same CC team beat the same Cville team last year, which like i said I know doesn't matter this year, both teams have improved. Hopefully a rematch is in the works and If so I believe you'll see a difference. But theres a lot of good playoff football to be played between now and then. The main moral to this story is CC has ALWAYS been one of the if not the most downed team in 2a/3a football and has nothing but good consistent winning playoff football teams. Yall just further proving my point. There is other folks on here that disagree with us, but don't say that we are "borderline unbearable" 

3 hours ago, BEASTeastTX said: