Area: Cooper 11-0 vs. Corrigan-Camden 10-1

Bulldognation1

Who moves on?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

Well I guess the good news is IF Joaquin is somehow able to beat Beckville, it certainly won’t be quiet next week.

We will either get to argue with the guys from CC or hear how not physical Joaquin is from the guys from Cooper . 

Joaquin will beat Beckville, I think they break the spell they got on em and get it done. And anyone that says Joaquin isn't physical is crazy!

Just now, Cannon85 said:

Yall are nowhere near as bad as posters in our area. I will leave those schools out but if you ever read other threads you know who they are..lol

Brother I went back through all 8 pages just to try and find where I was being unbearable.. I must’ve missed it… 😂😜

I’ve done nothing but show cooper respect on here 

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Brother I went back through all 8 pages just to try and find where I was being unbearable.. I must’ve missed it… 😂😜

I’ve done nothing but show cooper respect on here 

both of yall have yet to put up poster board material. but it has been good banter back and forth. we have really only had two game threads go on a run this year and that was Winny and Dekalb. Ours is super boring this week so I have been thread hopping. 

2 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

both of yall have yet to put up poster board material. but it has been good banter back and forth. we have really only had two game threads go on a run this year and that was Winny and Dekalb. Ours is super boring this week so I have been thread hopping. 

I like a thread that is good like this one has been!  It makes the week go by faster … 

56 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

Yall are nowhere near as bad as posters in our area. I will leave those schools out but if you ever read other threads you know who they are..lol

I do 🤣 I could put em on blast too, but i'm not because that would be "unbearable"🤣

• LOL! 1

51 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

I am not a fan of people just bashing and downing teams when they obviously have no real football knowledge, they just go on maxpreps and look at teams records. Now i'm not gonna agree with someone to just agree.. I call it as I see it. If I agree with someone's opinion I will back them up. If I don't then I will explain why I don't and take it from there. But calling people "homers that don't know football" or "overhypers" or "unbearable" just because you don't agree with what they say is a little ridiculous imo... Nonetheless a little spice in the threads is great! I will joke with guys on here all the time, but state that I am so it's not to be taken serious. I think we have a pretty good run at the DK v. DF thread at being spiciest of the week🤣

13 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

I am not a fan of people just bashing and downing teams when they obviously have no real football knowledge, they just go on maxpreps and look at teams records. Now i'm not gonna agree with someone to just agree.. I call it as I see it. If I agree with someone's opinion I will back them up. If I don't then I will explain why I don't and take it from there. But calling people "homers that don't know football" or "overhypers" or "unbearable" just because you don't agree with what they say is a little ridiculous imo... Nonetheless a little spice in the threads is great! I will joke with guys on here all the time, but state that I am so it's not to be taken serious. I think we have a pretty good run at the DK v. DF thread at being spiciest of the week🤣

yea i have been bouncing between the two all week. going back to my earlier post would explain why they are on like page 15..haha

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

yea i have been bouncing between the two all week. going back to my earlier post would explain why they are on like page 15..haha

Definitely... Lot of good close games going down this week for sure! This'll be one of em! 

42 minutes ago, Bulldognation1 said:

It’s fitting that them cc dogs colors are black & blue bc they gonna be beatin’ black & blue time its over tonight 😄

This'll be a hard hitting affair for sure! I feel like if CC can ever find a seam in Cooper's defense and get a groove they can make long drives, running it for 4-5 a pop, maybe hit a few backs in the flats,or a bubble or screen in short yardage situations, and then maybe hit a deep bomb to Kam or Williams. Maybe even try and get another special teams or defensive score. But if they don't play smart assignment defense against that misdirection, it'll be a long night for CC... Very excited to see how this one plays out! Hopefully the maroon dogs will come out more black and blue than CC!