Area: Cooper 11-0 vs. Corrigan-Camden 10-1

Bulldognation1

Who moves on?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

19 hours ago, GATA18 said:

I am not a fan of people just bashing and downing teams when they obviously have no real football knowledge, they just go on maxpreps and look at teams records. Now i'm not gonna agree with someone to just agree.. I call it as I see it. If I agree with someone's opinion I will back them up. If I don't then I will explain why I don't and take it from there. But calling people "homers that don't know football" or "overhypers" or "unbearable" just because you don't agree with what they say is a little ridiculous imo... Nonetheless a little spice in the threads is great! I will joke with guys on here all the time, but state that I am so it's not to be taken serious. I think we have a pretty good run at the DK v. DF thread at being spiciest of the week🤣

I just dont understand how you can say we have no knowledge when we were righ........................................................................................ ive seen yall in peson................... ive seen a lirrle highlights,,,,, its not just max preps i look at................. yall are the definition of "homers"........................................... refuse to look at facts...... like the fact that copper defense is really good, yalls offense is really really good, and when i think two teams are really good i go with the team who i BELIVE has best defense in this case cooper................. yall aslo been playing chumps............ that is all. one non chump yall played took yall to the woodshed.................

18 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

I just dont understand how you can say we have no knowledge when we were righ........................................................................................ ive seen yall in peson................... ive seen a lirrle highlights,,,,, its not just max preps i look at................. yall are the definition of "homers"........................................... refuse to look at facts...... like the fact that copper defense is really good, yalls offense is really really good, and when i think two teams are really good i go with the team who i BELIVE has best defense in this case cooper................. yall aslo been playing chumps............ that is all. one non chump yall played took yall to the woodshed.................

You need to go back and sound a few of them words out slowly!  And do some editing! 

• LOL! 1

33 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

You don't have a clue man, you are further proving that as well. I guess Garrison was a chump to? Oh wait you picked that chump last week, just like you did Elkhart. Smh.. And let me guess the fact Garrison was 7-3 and played one score to Timpson and two to Joaquin is irrelevant huh? I do agree with one thing you said and that is the fact that both of these teams are good and It will be close, and Cooper very well may take it home we will see in due time. But come on man the rest is ridiculous 🤣

59 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Should be over in time to watch the 9 o'clock airing of the early news and weather 👀

This game could look like it was from the 70's or earlier. Flexbone vs slot t. Be a great physical game thats for sure.

Congrats to Cooper y'all are every bit of good and physical as I suspected. Gonna be a lot of folks talking about how CC got exposed. When in all reality they were in it till late in the game,Cooper just pulled away with it. No excuses they just played better ball and that's why they are advancing. Congrats to CC and the 20 seniors on a good season, gonna be a lot of youngsters having to step up this off-season but we will be back! Good luck to Cooper going forward! And again congrats to CC for a. Successful season. GATA

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Congrats to Cooper y'all are every bit of good and physical as I suspected. Gonna be a lot of folks talking about how CC got exposed. When in all reality they were in it till late in the game,Cooper just pulled away with it. No excuses they just played better ball and that's why they are advancing. Congrats to CC and the 20 seniors on a good season, gonna be a lot of youngsters having to step up this off-season but we will be back! Good luck to Cooper going forward! And again congrats to CC for a. Successful season. GATA

CC did get exposed but not like some would express.cc got exposed in the Centerville game and it was the physicality part and nothin else.cc gots them athlete's all over the field,but have strayed from their traditional values of smash mouth football and when they met up with a team that brings the lumber they just weren't able to match the intensity,twice this year...I would absolutely expect coaches to remedy that in the off-season and have those youngsters hammering next season..congrats to CC on an exceptional year...chain out.