Jump to content

Malakoff vs Winnsboro


Guest Tiger03lb
 Share

Malakoff vs Winnsboro   

64 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Guest Tiger03lb
11 minutes ago, Witb107 said:

Might change that to more or less 

Not meaning the score, why change it later though? Doubt it would be more. Koff hasn't lost more than a td since 18' in playoff games. Is it possible, yes, I'm sure this will be a good game. I'll give my take in a day or so. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Not meaning the score, why change it later though? Doubt it would be more. Koff hasn't lost more than a td since 18' in playoff games. Is it possible, yes, I'm sure this will be a good game. I'll give my take in a day or so. 

Could be more. Winny has a very dynamic offense with multiple schemes. Some that Malakoff will have to spend a lot of time practicing for that might not even be ran. 
 

Could sneak up easily any get ahead by 10-17

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, Witb107 said:

Could be more. Winny has a very dynamic offense with multiple schemes. Some that Malakoff will have to spend a lot of time practicing for that might not even be ran. 
 

Could sneak up easily any get ahead by 10-17

The type of offense that y'all run we have seen before this season and in past seasons. We got the players to cover it and can play it. I don't see anyone from Winny out running us on defense. I think Winny is gonna have to get creative with plays/schemes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, chevyman said:

Been looking forward to this for a while @Tiger03lb  very excited and honored to play you guys. Been a long 9 years since we battled with yall. Going to be a very tough game against a very formidable opponent. Keep plugging boys

Yeah it's been a while since we have gotten to play. I don't think we have played against a Finny coached team. So it'll be a good one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

The type of offense that y'all run we have seen before this season and in past seasons. We got the players to cover it and can play it. I don't see anyone from Winny out running us on defense. I think Winny is gonna have to get creative with plays/schemes. 

Type(s) plural.  Finney made an excellent adjustment at halftime last night to go with the wing T and run straight at ATL.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since we lost to Pottsboro on October 14th, we knew that this matchup would be coming down the pike. Now here we are and you couldn’t ask for anything else but the opportunity to continue to advance no matter who is in front of you. Malakoff is next on that list so we are going to give it all we got

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
13 minutes ago, player73 said:

2010, Finney coached Teague and Koff won 21-20. Lol 

Stand corrected. Didn't know Finny was ever at Teague. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Type(s) plural.  Finney made an excellent adjustment at halftime last night to go with the wing T and run straight at ATL.  

I'd say the weather conditions probably helped that decision, I wouldn't doubt that it was in his mind at the beginning of the week preparing for them, for that. Plus, Tatum gave them a recipe to see that was Atlanta's weak spot. 

We aren't Atlanta though. We have a better defense than them and yes I'll say that. We are up to wherever Winny brings and I assure you that those boys will be prepared come Friday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
54 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Koff and I’m thinking by 14. One of the most balanced teams in the region. 

You think we got a chance this week 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...