Malakoff vs Winnsboro

Guest Tiger03lb

Malakoff vs Winnsboro   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

I really dug into the Salado film as i feel like they have had by far the most success throwing the ball against the Tigers. They threw for 300 yards based on my math in that game. Seemed to have the defense a little out of position that game. Obviously that game was a while ago but when im looking at comparisons, i feel that we can throw even better than they did so it will take something similar from us. 

6 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I really dug into the Salado film as i feel like they have had by far the most success throwing the ball against the Tigers. They threw for 300 yards based on my math in that game. Seemed to have the defense a little out of position that game. Obviously that game was a while ago but when im looking at comparisons, i feel that we can throw even better than they did so it will take something similar from us. 

Agree.  And Winnsboro has a more mobile QB with a better group of WR’s than Salado.  I really see the Raider uptempo offense being a thorn in the side for Malakoff as the game progresses IF Winnsboro can consistently move the chains and stay away from 3rd & forever situations.

57 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Agree.  And Winnsboro has a more mobile QB with a better group of WR’s than Salado.  I really see the Raider uptempo offense being a thorn in the side for Malakoff as the game progresses IF Winnsboro can consistently move the chains and stay away from 3rd & forever situations.

I will agree up tempo has given us a few problems. Hopefully we gave ironed things out. This should be a really good game. Could come down to turnovers. 

5 minutes ago, MHS77 said:

I will agree up tempo has given us a few problems. Hopefully we gave ironed things out. This should be a really good game. Could come down to turnovers. 

I think this will be a really good game.  Both teams have advantages and some question marks.  I think it will be a 3-7 point game either way.  I’m taking Winnsboro 41-38.

45 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

Winnsboro gets the win! The Finney to Wilcox combination takes over the game!

Finney is probably the best QB they’ve seen all season. 

Hoping we get to see Wilcox in the backfield some more. Had a rough Atlanta game, but expecting him to dominate the field this week.

Been watching some clips of the Malakoff games aired on MTSN on YouTube.  One of the commentators named Marcus is hysterical!  Anytime #22 Tennison makes a big play, he starts making bird calls on the air.  But the best so far was a big TD catch by #4 Massengill.  Ol’ Marcus said “Can you smell the Massengill!  It smells so good.”  I am dead.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Been watching some clips of the Malakoff games aired on MTSN on YouTube.  One of the commentators named Marcus is hysterical!  Anytime #22 Tennison makes a big play, he starts making bird calls on the air.  But the best so far was a big TD catch by #4 Massengill.  Ol’ Marcus said “Can you smell the Massengill!  It smells so good.”  I am dead.

#22 Tennyson’s nickname is Bird