Malakoff vs Winnsboro

Guest Tiger03lb

Malakoff vs Winnsboro   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Allheartnoquit said:

winny act like yall been to second round lately......oh ya i forgot. Yall have to show people yall can go deep in playoffs like malakoff before people believe you. only (2) years yall made it past second round since 2004-2005 season I stopped looking.

Malakoff has done it 4 straight years now this making it 5 straight years if they can get a win friday.

Winny you get a chance to prove how good you actually are this year playing a powerhouse like Malakoff in the second round. Good Luck. But until then no one believes you

Malakoff has the pedigree no doubt, which is why you guys are the favorite to win Fri.  But the Tigers aren’t unbeatable as proven by the Grandview loss.  All I have been trying to do is point out the areas where I think Winnsboro could have some advantages.  Winnsboro has been in playoff mode since Oct 7th.  They have 4 legit playoff atmosphere games under their belts.  The lights won’t be too bright for them Fri.  And the Raiders will match the physicality from Malakoff.  Besides, how fun would it be this week if we all just said “Malakoff will win.”  

4 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Malakoff has the pedigree no doubt, which is why you guys are the favorite to win Fri.  But the Tigers aren’t unbeatable as proven by the Grandview loss.  All I have been trying to do is point out the areas where I think Winnsboro could have some advantages.  Winnsboro has been in playoff mode since Oct 7th.  They have 4 legit playoff atmosphere games under their belts.  The lights won’t be too bright for them Fri.  And the Raiders will match the physicality from Malakoff.  Besides, how fun would it be this week if we all just said “Malakoff will win.”  

Right, 16 point favorites for that matter.

1 hour ago, blackngoldtiger said:

You okay there hoss? You seem a little upset that the picks are going towards koff. I don't think anyone is looking pass Winnsboro at all and think they are a good team. This game honestly matches up well for koff, imo. 

All the picks should be going to you guys and its really not close. I mean yall are the #2 team in the state. Bigger kids. Faster kids. Been past the 2nd round more. Its all uphill for us. We’re playing with house money. 

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

All the picks should be going to you guys and its really not close. I mean yall are the #2 team in the state. Bigger kids. Faster kids. Been past the 2nd round more. Its all uphill for us. We’re playing with house money. 

I agree Malakoff should be the favorite.  But I wonder if the picks would be the same if Winnsboro takes their 1 point loss on 9/2 and Malakoff takes their 4 point loss on 10/14?  It’s going to be a great game with an awesome atmosphere on Fri night!

16 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

They letting you do youtube and not NFHS? isnt that against UIL rules?

I think there is a process the school can go through to get approved to stream the game.  On the link from the UIL that I provided on another thread it showed a few games being streamed by the school or someone associated with the school. 

I know the Brock game was streamed by their own network last night.  I'm assuming Malakoff received permission from the UIL

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

I think there is a process the school can go through to get approved to stream the game.  On the link from the UIL that I provided on another thread it showed a few games being streamed by the school or someone associated with the school. 

I know the Brock game was streamed by their own network last night.  I'm assuming Malakoff received permission from the UIL

Good NFHS sucks! I rather watch yall on youtube.

I wish UIL would do away with NFHS....Schools have way better cameras and audio then NFHS crappy stuff 

• Like 1