Malakoff vs Winnsboro

Guest Tiger03lb

Malakoff vs Winnsboro   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, MHS77 said:

We need to stay humble there is a lot football yet to be played. One Game at a time. Enjoy this win and back to work Monday. 

This is a special group of young men it may be the most complete team we have ever seen.

Certainly made a believer out of me.  Solid win.  Left no doubts.  Congrats.  Go win it all!

13 minutes ago, MHS77 said:

We need to stay humble there is a lot football yet to be played. One Game at a time. Enjoy this win and back to work Monday. 

This is a special group of young men it may be the most complete team we have ever seen.

I haven't seen any Koff fans being over zealous. Next week will be a battle. I'll give West the advantage in the trenches but if Koff gets off to a fast start. Hard for me to see West overcoming it. Not built for it. Maybe need a couple defensive TDs. Y'all's DC already knows what's coming. 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Load the box. Hit chunk plays on offense. Profit 

17 minutes ago, MHS77 said:

West is gonna be tough next week, especially with that dline. I think our defense can hold them. Gonna have to play solid on offense.

Can’t say much other than that was a good old fashioned butt whipping. Congrats Koff. I know the keyboard warriors will undoubtedly want to take their shots at our team and our qb after tonight’s performance. I think its all empty words. Tonight will not and should not define the season. It was a special team and a special group of kids and coaches. Seniors you will be missed dearly. Was a true honor watching you guys compete. Young guys returning, remember this bad taste in your mouth and use it as motivation for next year. We will return a ton of talent and have the chance to be just as good or better. Tonight showed us where we are going to have to get better to compete with some of these teams. We can do it. Can’t wait for it

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, chevyman said:

Can’t say much other than that was a good old fashioned butt whipping. Congrats Koff. I know the keyboard warriors will undoubtedly want to take their shots at our team and our qb after tonight’s performance. I think its all empty words. Tonight will not and should not define the season. It was a special team and a special group of kids and coaches. Seniors you will be missed dearly. Was a true honor watching you guys compete. Young guys returning, remember this bad taste in your mouth and use it as motivation for next year. We will return a ton of talent and have the chance to be just as good or better. Tonight showed us where we are going to have to get better to compete with some of these teams. We can do it. Can’t wait for it

Nah. I wouldn’t be surprise if this weeks keyboard warriors throw a few jabs at last weeks keyboard warriors. That is if last weeks keyboard warriors even show up this week. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Nah. I wouldn’t be surprise if this weeks keyboard warriors throw a few jabs at last weeks keyboard warriors. That is if last weeks keyboard warriors even show up this week. 

I will be here rain or shine. 40 point wins. 45 point losses. No reason to sulk. 

Just now, blackngoldtiger said:

What all do you guys have returning next season? I know Finny at qb.

On offense - #2, #6, #10, #11, #12, #23 (injured), #50, #54 (injured), #60, #65, #88

On defense - #4, #5 (sick last night), #7, #17, #21, #22, #35

Graduating - #1, #3, #8, #9, #18, #24, #28, #34, #38, #51, #52, #53, #58

Several receivers will move up and a few lineman

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Acewell said:

The NFHS fake crowd noise loop is beyond annoying. I had to mute it.

You prolly wouldn't have enjoyed it since you a double agent and cheating on SH and all and they had a field day in the booth due to Mally walking away with it.....but if you ain't ever watched Malakoff's livestreams on youtube and heard their guys broadcast.....you are undoubtedly missing out on what could possibly be the most enjoyable high school broadcast I've ever heard. Their two personalities couldn't be further apart yet more together than anybody else I've heard lol. It's a treat I tell ya.......definitely just an all around good time listening to em. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

You prolly wouldn't have enjoyed it since you a double agent and cheating on SH and all and they had a field day in the booth due to Mally walking away with it.....but if you ain't ever watched Malakoff's livestreams on youtube and heard their guys broadcast.....you are undoubtedly missing out on what could possibly be the most enjoyable high school broadcast I've ever heard. Their two personalities couldn't be further apart yet more together than anybody else I've heard lol. It's a treat I tell ya.......definitely just an all around good time listening to em. 

Bird calls, Massengill scents, walk the Dog, Diggity Diggity Doc ya’ll.  Did I miss any other signature phrases?

22 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Mike Jones....who....Mike Jones....the king of the microphone 🎤 

If you can't enjoy that broadcast.....you just might be the type that would punch a puppy in the face. 

Certainly we gave them quite the opportunity for entertainment

2 hours ago, chevyman said:

Certainly we gave them quite the opportunity for entertainment

Winny had a good year. They were just extremely outgunned at every position. It happens. That Malakoff team is very young. They'll be a monster again next year.