AREA: Lindale (7-4) vs Brazosport (6-5)

GoodOleBoy73

Lindale vs. Brazosport   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

You've seen both firsthand...I was shocked to see their score against Vidor. Are they better than people are giving them credit for?

No.  What Vidor dId against Lindale (fumbles) was mild.  I wasn’t at the game but we gifted them frequently.

1 hour ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Maybe it's my superstition kicking in from everyone picking Lindale, but I think BPort is gonna be a tough team for us this Friday. If we come out at all flat or overconfident, they can definitely beat us. 

Always true for any team or any game. However, I find it hard to believe that a disciplined team like Lindale will come out flat or overconfident in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ATM007 said:

Always true for any team or any game. However, I find it hard to believe that a disciplined team like Lindale will come out flat or overconfident in the playoffs. 

I'm sure our coaches will have the boys locked in and ready to go. Take care of business and you get a chance to practice on Thanksgiving Break. Hasn't happened much for us around here, but in this era of Lindale Football it seems like it could become the new norm.

Brazosport is not a bad team. Usually all of the cupcakes are out in the first round. Every game from this point forward will require disciplined and mistake free football. Hopefully our boys understand that!

I am just a fan. No real connection other than my cousins son on JV...but I think we are a pretty disciplined team overall.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Maybe it's my superstition kicking in from everyone picking Lindale, but I think BPort is gonna be a tough team for us this Friday. If we come out at all flat or overconfident, they can definitely beat us. 

Well it should ease your mind to know the guys on sideline to sideline are picking Brazosport lol

• LOL! 1