West Rusk 9-2 vs Waskom (Home Team) 6-4 at Tatum Thursday 7PM Area Round

Lion54

Area Round  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

• Wild74 changed the title to West Rusk 9-2 vs Waskom 6-4 at Tatum Thursday 7PM Area Round
2 minutes ago, Ringside said:

WR should have the speed advantage.  Speed usually wins.  But Waskom’s freshman safety now has varsity experience after Hemphill.  That should be enough to give them another win🥴.

That sounds crazy when you hear someone say speed advantage over waskom,may be true but in the last few years it just sounds Wierd..last 10 years waskom has been living on speed and misdirection ya know 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

That sounds crazy when you hear someone say speed advantage over waskom,may be true but in the last few years it just sounds Wierd..last 10 years waskom has been living on speed and misdirection ya know 🤷‍♂️

Waskom still has a lot of speed, but unfourtantly we have been inconsistent with our blocking and I am not talking about the line either more with the backs. Waskom will have to play all 4 quarters to compete with WR, they have had a hard time doing that this year but it is the playoffs so the adrenaline should be flowing.   

Waskom just has WR number !!! It’s mental and raiders won’t overcome that this year either. Give me Waskom in a beat down of the raiders as usual 32-7 wildcats move on.  I actually think all 3 teams from our district move on to round 3. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, jacket52 said:

Waskom just has WR number !!! It’s mental and raiders won’t overcome that this year either. Give me Waskom in a beat down of the raiders as usual 32-7 wildcats move on.  I actually think all 3 teams from our district move on to round 3. 

Yeah this ain't the same Waskom team as the past. West Rusk in a blow out

• LOL! 1

Just now, BeauWR03 said:

Yeah this ain't the same Waskom team as the past. West Rusk in a blow out

I agree but WR will always be soft and you can’t stop Waskom unless you can match their physicality and I have seen WR play at least 1 game each of the past 3 years including 1 game this season they are the same team they always are and that won’t cut it unless Waskom turns ball over 3+ times the Wildcats roll. 

3 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

That rowdy bunch from another Rusk county school that stole y’all’s players was to much for him. 👀😂

They hammered him pretty hard, he was a one man show so he was getting it from all directions losing to  Tatum didn't help much

• Wild74 changed the title to West Rusk 9-2 vs Waskom (Home Team) 6-4 at Tatum Thursday 7PM Area Round