Jump to content

West Rusk 9-2 vs Waskom (Home Team) 6-4 at Tatum Thursday 7PM Area Round


Lion54
 Share

Area Round  

48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Ijustwatch said:

Ring Do you Coach at Waskom? or are just a fan ? You were all over Waskom when they were good with Keeling and now you back when he is gone? Is this the Head Coach in hiding? lol

😆.  Head coach has  never been on Smoaky.  He did marry my baby sister though and conned me into coaching for him once. Classroom teaching was akin to being in jail.  Had fun coaching though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure Waskom has ever owned West Rusk. I think the overall record is 5-5. Waskom however has owned them when it counts in the playoffs. This will probably be a good game for a half, I think WR pulls away in the end. I'm not seeing any dominate teams in this region, except Newton. I'm going with WR but wouldn't be shocked if Waskom wins.

 

I realized my own stupidity in my comment about Waskom owning WR. Oh well it is what it is.

Edited by Lion54
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Waskom should feel at home in Tatum. Half their team been playing there all year 🤣🤣

So should west Rusk. While back they played all their home games in Tatum when their stadium fell apart. 
 

Since you mentioned it thise. Guess those y’all got from SH felt out home with those three wins. 

Edited by Eagleborn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

So should west Rusk. While back they played all their home games in Tatum when their stadium fell apart. 
 

Since you mentioned it thise. Guess those y’all got from SH felt out home with those three wins. 

Absolutely. Best season they’ve had!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Wild74 changed the title to West Rusk 9-2 vs Waskom (Home Team) 6-4 at Tatum Thursday 7PM Area Round
3 hours ago, Ringside said:

WR should have the speed advantage.  Speed usually wins.  But Waskom’s freshman safety now has varsity experience after Hemphill.  That should be enough to give them another win🥴.

Remember I told you the freshman was going to be special. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TTFN said:

Remember I told you the freshman was going to be special. 

I know 22 is but I was referring to the 130 pound “ant man” who just came up.  Hope he can grow a little cause he brings it with what he has to bring. Heard he is pretty good at QB too.  But maybe you were talking about him all along?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Ringside said:

I know 22 is but I was referring to the 130 pound “ant man” who just came up.  Hope he can grow a little cause he brings it with what he has to bring. Heard he is pretty good at QB too.  But maybe you were talking about him all along?

Chris is who I’m talking about. I told you that he was head hunter. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/12/2022 at 9:18 AM, jacket52 said:

Waskom just has WR number !!! It’s mental and raiders won’t overcome that this year either. Give me Waskom in a beat down of the raiders as usual 32-7 wildcats move on.  I actually think all 3 teams from our district move on to round 3. 

Well D12 went 1-3 as i predicted 🤣 That mental game is real!! I picked Waskom over Hemphill and Harmony over NW, knowing Hemphill and NW probably had the edge, it's just something about D11 in 3a-2 they got 12's number aside from Newton!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread started good but drought made it wilt like my spring garden did this summer.  In my younger days I might have come up with a good insult to the Raider posters to just stir the pot.  Don’t really know much about them except they ran fast at a track meet I attended.  Glad this is a football game where people get hit Instead of a track meet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Ringside said:

This thread started good but drought made it wilt like my spring garden did this summer.  In my younger days I might have come up with a good insult to the Raider posters to just stir the pot.  Don’t really know much about them except they ran fast at a track meet I attended.  Glad this is a football game where people get hit Instead of a track meet.

Well them State Champ track stars play football to!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...