AREA: Hooks vs Harmony

CaptHook

Hooks vs Harmony  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes round 3?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 01:30 AM

Really excited to watch this rematch. Not often do you get to see two teams meet at the end of the year that also played in the season opener. 

That game was a defensive battle with probably double digit punts between these teams. Harmony is running a completely different offense now and Hooks struggled to score points early in the season is rolling of offense since week 3. 

Anybody know a location yet? I assume Friday night will be the day. 

2 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

Really excited to watch this rematch. Not often do you get to see two teams meet at the end of the year that also played in the season opener. 

That game was a defensive battle with probably double digit punts between these teams. Harmony is running a completely different offense now and Hooks struggled to score points early in the season is rolling of offense since week 3. 

Anybody know a location yet? I assume Friday night will be the day. 

Haven't heard of the time or location yet. Harmony switched to the spread. Thats awesome!

37 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

Getting all your athletes in space is the way to go. Yall switched to the spread after playing us? It looks good and the QB has a cannon for an arm and can fly when he needs to run.

They can still line up and run downhill when needed. They really did a lot of damage vs Dangerfield in power run game when the QB left the game but he definitely gives them a different dimension. 

2 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

They can still line up and run downhill when needed. They really did a lot of damage vs Dangerfield in power run game when the QB left the game but he definitely gives them a different dimension. 

#17 is a dude as well. Shows great hands for a big man!

Edited by Cannon85
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 1:51 PM, JustAFan11 said:

So had they been practicing the spread and just wasn't ready week one? or did they just start practicing it after that first week? 

1 hour ago, Cannon85 said:

So had they been practicing the spread and just wasn't ready week one? or did they just start practicing it after that first week? 

It was more the wasn’t quite ready for week one but even now they aren’t throwing it 20-25 times a game. They’re more a spread running offense. 

35 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

It was more the wasn’t quite ready for week one but even now they aren’t throwing it 20-25 times a game. They’re more a spread running offense. 

So very similar offenses. Our QB has matured 10 fold since week one. That was his first varsity start and it showed. He now is leading our area in passing yards and TDs. This should be another good game between these two programs.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 1:11 PM, Cannon85 said:

Getting all your athletes in space is the way to go. Yall switched to the spread after playing us? It looks good and the QB has a cannon for an arm and can fly when he needs to run.

This is true as long as you have the athletes to do it with, which Harmony does! If not your gonna get blown out of the county by 60. I don't have a dog in this fight, but any time I get a chance to preach the Wing T I will🤣 I do think this is a good one but Harmony pulls it out!

Just now, GATA18 said:

This is true as long as you have the athletes to do it with, which Harmony does! If not your gonna get blown out of the county by 60. I don't have a dog in this fight, but any time I get a chance to preach the Wing T I will🤣 I do think this is a good one but Harmony pulls it out!

it is hard to beat the same team twice in one season, but I believe Hooks can do it.

• Like 1