AREA: Hooks vs Harmony

CaptHook

Hooks vs Harmony  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes round 3?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Yeah Harmony missing their RB1 is tough. They have some good options to take on the role but his ability will be missed for sure. He ran back the opening kickoff against Hooks in game 1. 

How about we win this one and then week 1 next season we settle the rubber match at y’all’s place? Deal? 

Heck of an offer, but i just can't take that deal. He was a good back and that kickoff return hurt, but i didnt know he was out.  

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Cannon85 said:

Heck of an offer, but i just can't take that deal. He was a good back and that kickoff return hurt, but i didnt know he was out.  

Yeah hurt his knee in the DF game, just before halftime. Nothing torn from what I was told but he is out 4-6 weeks and I think it’s closer to 6. 

15 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Yeah hurt his knee in the DF game, just before halftime. Nothing torn from what I was told but he is out 4-6 weeks and I think it’s closer to 6. 

Dang i hate it for the kid. When we played yall the first time our RB1 had a lingering injury that didnt have him 100%. It took him about a month to get over his. He is trying to get to 2000 yards.

6 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

Dang i hate it for the kid. When we played yall the first time our RB1 had a lingering injury that didnt have him 100%. It took him about a month to get over his. He is trying to get to 2000 yards.

How many of those yards would you say came from the Dekalb game vs that stifling defense? 😆 

5 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

I gotcha, Harmony fans aren’t much for trash talk. If you saw any of our threads before district we had “fans” create game week threads only to trash the team and poke fun at the school for making a coaching change. After the first district win all those “fans” disappeared. 

I think Harmony will win. This coaching staff has shown an ability to adjust their game plan in game and give their team a chance to win. They have had games where they threw it for 300 yards and games where they ran it for 300 yards. They aren’t going to overwhelm their opponents with athleticism but they have some good ball players and a team full of kids that play hard until the final whistle. 

Don't remember seeing anyone trash the team. Maybe a school board member or two😂. Lot of people were upset about how the Coach Russell deal was handled. Wishing the new Coach well and definitely hoping for a Win against Hooks! Hard to beat a good team twice in one season. Harmony 31- Hooks 28! GO EAGLES!!!!

21 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I’m gonna pull for hooks in this one!  Even though they are pulling for cooper to beat CC…. 😂😜

I appreciate it. I'd pull for yall if we played and yall ran it down our throats and made us like it...lol...I wish yall played tonight or Saturday cause I would go to yalls game.

20 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

I appreciate it. I'd pull for yall if we played and yall ran it down our throats and made us like it...lol...I wish yall played tonight or Saturday cause I would go to yalls game.

😂 I’m just messing with ya brother,  and I understand!  They run that costa offense very well!! 
I’m Curious to see how our defense steps up!  Other than that horrible performance against centerville… our defense shutout every other opponent in district and only gave up 7 to garrison… should be interesting ! 
and don’t forget I’ll be going live!  Come check it out ! 

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

😂 I’m just messing with ya brother,  and I understand!  They run that costa offense very well!! 
I’m Curious to see how our defense steps up!  Other than that horrible performance against centerville… our defense shutout every other opponent in district and only gave up 7 to garrison… should be interesting ! 
and don’t forget I’ll be going live!  Come check it out ! 

I will be watching for sure. I really believe it will be a slobberknocker in yalls game.

2 hours ago, NoNameToday said:

No disrespect to Harmony, but Hooks wins this one by 28+.  From what I’ve read, Hooks’ #21 has progressively gotten better. He will run all over the field on Harmony, and that Trip Baysinger kid will pick the D apart as well.  

they both lead our area in rushing and passing respectfully yards and TDs. If they play up to their potential that could be right. I'm hoping we get over that 2nd round curse that has bit us so many times in the past.