Carlisle vs wortham

upullinmychain

Area round Carlisle vs Wortham 7:00 Friday in Palestine   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just finished watching about 5 hours of wortham game film..Troup and alto 's spread is better and Mt E and corsicana mildred's slot game was better and mildred was bigger and stronger 👀. As a matter of fact,Harleton ran the slot harder and was stronger in the lines 👀

Now on defense them worthams move pretty good and actually coverage in the secondary is tight,this game could be interesting but in the end,I think Carlisle out points them by a few.

Brody is gonna draw two dogs all night so clay and David will get their touches and when wortham presses them,little eaves is going to be a difference maker,if Fernando takes off some wortham won't have an answer for our offense...you heard it here first on the ol upullinmychain /home despot and we open on Sundays network and plumbing service channel..updates on the half and we be looking over the fence all the time Cafe ✌️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

We gonna try n make it happen 🤷‍♂️

I feel like we have the easier match up with Iola playing close to maud and Bowie playing close to Overton. But maybe not with Dawson putting 40 on wortham. But you never know from scores that’s why we have to play the game. 

26 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

I feel like we have the easier match up with Iola playing close to maud and Bowie playing close to Overton. But maybe not with Dawson putting 40 on wortham. But you never know from scores that’s why we have to play the game. 

If it ain't raining and we don't have to go short pass or one dimensional,wortham gonna have their hands full slowing our offense down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lion1996 said:

I’m not sure I just know wortham really never stopped them what kept it close was keeping it away from mart. The same thing they will try to do to y’all 

Everybody tries to keep the ball away from our O,that's the best way to beat a team with multiple ways of scoring and quickly..heck I'd be disappointed if someone didn't employ that strategy.

Now on the other hand,a team like Mart or Lovelady that can score quickly may just try to stay even and hope for turnovers,that would be an exceptable strategy also..

Old saying of any give Friday can rear it's ugly head on any game night also 🤷‍♂️

17 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Everybody tries to keep the ball away from our O,that's the best way to beat a team with multiple ways of scoring and quickly..heck I'd be disappointed if someone didn't employ that strategy.

Now on the other hand,a team like Mart or Lovelady that can score quickly may just try to stay even and hope for turnovers,that would be an exceptable strategy also..

Old saying of any give Friday can rear it's ugly head on any game night also 🤷‍♂️

Wortham fans having a way different tune now must’ve been told or watched film on y’all. Because now they are like we’re going to have our hands full before  it was nothing to worry about 😂 

1 hour ago, Lion1996 said:

Wortham fans having a way different tune now must’ve been told or watched film on y’all. Because now they are like we’re going to have our hands full before  it was nothing to worry about 😂 

Ain't nothin to worry about till it's time to worry bout it...js 

• LOL! 1