Carlisle vs wortham

upullinmychain

Area round Carlisle vs Wortham 7:00 Friday in Palestine   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/12/2022 at 12:30 PM, upullinmychain said:

Just finished watching about 5 hours of wortham game film..Troup and alto 's spread is better and Mt E and corsicana mildred's slot game was better and mildred was bigger and stronger 👀. As a matter of fact,Harleton ran the slot harder and was stronger in the lines 👀

Now on defense them worthams move pretty good and actually coverage in the secondary is tight,this game could be interesting but in the end,I think Carlisle out points them by a few.

Brody is gonna draw two dogs all night so clay and David will get their touches and when wortham presses them,little eaves is going to be a difference maker,if Fernando takes off some wortham won't have an answer for our offense...you heard it here first on the ol upullinmychain /home despot and we open on Sundays network and plumbing service channel..updates on the half and we be looking over the fence all the time Cafe ✌️

Didn’t know harleton ran slot unless it’s out of a shotgun wideout formation. They are not slot t if that was what you are referring to.

On 11/12/2022 at 12:30 PM, upullinmychain said:

Just finished watching about 5 hours of wortham game film..Troup and alto 's spread is better and Mt E and corsicana mildred's slot game was better and mildred was bigger and stronger 👀. As a matter of fact,Harleton ran the slot harder and was stronger in the lines 👀

Now on defense them worthams move pretty good and actually coverage in the secondary is tight,this game could be interesting but in the end,I think Carlisle out points them by a few.

Brody is gonna draw two dogs all night so clay and David will get their touches and when wortham presses them,little eaves is going to be a difference maker,if Fernando takes off some wortham won't have an answer for our offense...you heard it here first on the ol upullinmychain /home despot and we open on Sundays network and plumbing service channel..updates on the half and we be looking over the fence all the time Cafe ✌️

So how hours you watched of Lovelady? 

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

So how hours you watched of Lovelady? 

Well...since about August when we got ready for the season...knew we'd probably be visiting down the line..and the slot I was laughingly referring to in wortham film was when they went into a somewhat slot /jumbo package at end of Clarksville game...lol 😂 😂 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

We've had y'all in mind since we dropped to D2. Nobody with any sense should overlook Lovelady.

👁️

Thanks I’ve been thinking we’d see y’all round 3 since the first of the season. We  both got to get past this week first.  Wortham  I think is a pretty good team but y’all got it 

• Like 1

Yeah Carlisle's success In the tournament is gonna depend on the defense. If we get stops and get the ball back on offense it's gonna be a long night for the other team. BTW, when the offense is clicking they are fun to watch. Unless you are the opposing team. 😄 I'm old school so I'm  old enough to still believe offense wins games but defense wins championships. 🏆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RipperRipper said:

Yeah Carlisle's success In the tournament is gonna depend on the defense. If we get stops and get the ball back on offense it's gonna be a long night for the other team. BTW, when the offense is clicking they are fun to watch. Unless you are the opposing team. 😄 I'm old school so I'm  old enough to still believe offense wins games but defense wins championships. 🏆

You know what they say, “Defense wins championships, and offense will get you fired!” 🤣🤣

• Love 1
  • LOL! 2

Been watching some MaxPreps video highlights of the bullydogs. We bring our "A" game we win. Simple as that.  Need to get a good lead and play sound scrappy and high intensity defense. Set a goal for 0 turnovers when we have the ball and we should be able to advance. Make no mistake, Wortham isn't sitting at 9 & 2 for nothing. Hoping for no injuries on either side. Whoever wins will need everybody next week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RipperRipper said:

Been watching some MaxPreps video highlights of the bullydogs. We bring our "A" game we win. Simple as that.  Need to get a good lead and play sound scrappy and high intensity defense. Set a goal for 0 turnovers when we have the ball and we should be able to advance. Make no mistake, Wortham isn't sitting at 9 & 2 for nothing. Hoping for no injuries on either side. Whoever wins will need everybody next week.

I think they may not have a very good defense. They gave up 40 to Dawson and 27 to Leon. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 9:15 AM, Lion1996 said:

Wortham fans having a way different tune now must’ve been told or watched film on y’all. Because now they are like we’re going to have our hands full before  it was nothing to worry about 😂 

Where were they talking at? I didn't know there were Wortham fans on Smoaky

On 11/14/2022 at 10:16 PM, FearTheSpear78 said:

Where were they talking at? I didn't know there were Wortham fans on Smoaky

You found the one that was saying it was hilarious that y’all would beat them because they got to the 3rd round last year 😂. Now he’s the one say nobody from wortham is over looking Carlisle 

Edited by Lion1996

Did I mention that we got a couple guys that become eligible this week too..they ain't fast or nothin so prolly don't need to sweat em too much..one of em benches about four bills but that is with both arms so he ain't All that..but I didn't want y'all caught off guard when they mispronounce that somoan name 👍