Carlisle vs wortham

upullinmychain

Area round Carlisle vs Wortham 7:00 Friday in Palestine   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

You found the one that was saying it was hilarious that y’all would beat them because they got to the 3rd round last year 😂. Now he’s the one say nobody from wortham is over looking Carlisle 

Yea I saw it. He said nobody from Wortham has said that and that it should be a good game. 

• LOL! 1

38 minutes ago, FearTheSpear78 said:

Yea I saw it. He said nobody from Wortham has said that and that it should be a good game. 

They been believing that bs people been feeding them about Carlisle not liking physical football..I try to tell em but they won't listen so....you know 🤷‍♂️..yeah we are a spread and speed team but we do go with power backs and nobody has stopped them all year when everyone is in the game..they going off the alto loss and thinking they gon lay some wood and we gonna fold up..lol they finna find out what chasing chickens is all about Friday..hope clay turns em all the way loose and let's em run awhile.jist beat the dam breaks smooth off em..

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

They been believing that bs people been feeding them about Carlisle not liking physical football..I try to tell em but they won't listen so....you know 🤷‍♂️..yeah we are a spread and speed team but we do go with power backs and nobody has stopped them all year when everyone is in the game..they going off the alto loss and thinking they gon lay some wood and we gonna fold up..lol they finna find out what chasing chickens is all about Friday..hope clay turns em all the way loose and let's em run awhile.jist beat the dam breaks smooth off em..

I can't wait for them to Bring the Juice Friday night.  Ready to watch them in action Friday. 

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

I hope y’all do he has been talking that y’all weren’t nothing way before the alto game and he was the first to post you got beat by alto. He said LL isn’t any good too. 

Edited by Lion1996

7 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

I hope y’all do he has been talking that y’all weren’t nothing way before the alto game and he was the first to post you got beat by alto. 

He wasn't even there to see that clock that was possessed or that we had 2 go out and kept them out. Those 2 in there totally different ballgame. 

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Oh yeah we citizens of Joaquin remember all the powder puff teams that we played with Carliisle has had over the times we playe y'all. Lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

Oh yeah we citizens of Joaquin remember all the powder puff teams that we played with Carliisle has had over the times we playe y'all. Lol

We don't like to play physical style football and that's the truth...but that doesn't mean we don't know how or can't...what was it Quigley tol that ol boy atter he shot him full of holes? I said I didn't have any use for them,didn't say I didn't know how to use em...👀..you know 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

They talk about their run game,and it's good to be honest about it.But without check actual yards I'd say Brody has over 1500 just by himself...hell he had 2over 90 yards on back to back carries..same play called twice,after penalty negated the first td..was standing on the 3the first carry and holding call,was standing in his end zone on next snap...boom,coast to coast 🤷‍♂️..But you know we a weak sauce spread team and got lucky to be here...lol 😂 

9 hours ago, FearTheSpear78 said:

He wasn't even there to see that clock that was possessed or that we had 2 go out and kept them out. Those 2 in there totally different ballgame. 

Two of their coaches were there that night,when they left at halftime I spoke to them,just polite,how you doing?kind of like...neither one was looking happy in the least to be honest....they know 👀...they know..because after that game all the rhetoric changed from the people over there that know football..they know.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

We don't like to play physical style football and that's the truth...but that doesn't mean we don't know how or can't...what was it Quigley tol that ol boy atter he shot him full of holes? I said I didn't have any use for them,didn't say I didn't know how to use em...👀..you know 🤷‍♂️

Yeah sure I guess  coach baker didn't coach there either. Y'all were ready to go on the warpath every week. Some of my boys were needing an ice bath after the game

• Like 1