5A D1 R2 Area: Longview vs Frisco Lone Star

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-0) vs Frisco Lone Star Rangers (9-2)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Frisco Lone Star in a close one
    • Frisco Lone Star in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 01:30 AM

46 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

5 degrees, windy as can be, snowy/rainy as can be. Out at Mesquite Memorial.

Let’s go. 😂😂

You might get your wish. This playoff season might average out to one of the coldest in recent memory. In 1st round teams were playing in the mid 50's. Probably not going to get much warmer from here on out. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AledoAlumni said:

You might get your wish. This playoff season might average out to one of the coldest in recent memory. In 1st round teams were playing in the mid 50's. Probably not going to get much warmer from here on out. 

That Lobo game vs Crosby was the last outside cold that I'll be at...froze my off😆

• Like 1
  • LOL! 6

13 minutes ago, 85lobooldschool said:

07 what is the career sack record?

Haven't even the slightest clue, tbh, to how to start researching it.

I have all the defensive stats from 2018 to current, and Rougely is by far way ahead of anyone with 21 so far. Out of the last 5 seasons, he is tied at 11 for most in a season (and we've only played 11 games).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Haven't even the slightest clue, tbh, to how to start researching it.

I have all the defensive stats from 2018 to current, and Rougely is by far way ahead of anyone with 21 so far. Out of the last 5 seasons, he is tied at 11 for most in a season (and we've only played 11 games).

Let's just say he has the record, then wait for some old heads to prove us wrong. Crowdsource those stats.  :woot:

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Let's just say he has the record, then wait for some old heads to prove us wrong. Crowdsource those stats.  :woot:

Thomas Jones (2008-2010) had 16.

I know for fact that it was considered school record...and we haven't had anyone since then rush the QB on THAT level....at least until Mr. Rougley made it to the program.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 85lobooldschool said:

I don’t know anyone with more.  Duke Brooks was up there.  Hosea Taylor would be the one I guess had a chance. But teams ran a lot more then. 

Taylor would be my guess as well. I'll try and find something tonight if at all possible.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ANTI said:

Thomas Jones (2008-2010) had 16.

I know for fact that it was considered school record...and we haven't had anyone since then rush the QB on THAT level....at least until Mr. Rougley made it to the program.

Stay a young buck, or live long enough to become an old head.  😜 

On 11/12/2022 at 8:21 PM, KINGLOBO said:

I had no clue looking at their schedule that there were so many schools in Frisco... I mean, with the type of schedule they have, they seem to only play in Frisco...

Frisco was adding 2-3 new high schools a year for a while 

• Wow 1

23 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Frisco was adding 2-3 new high schools a year for a while 

I heard from some people in that area a few years ago that the School Board did not want any schools in 6A so they had plans for as many as 12 5A schools. Every time one or two schools would get close to 6A enrollment they opened a new campus.

12 minutes ago, hoopscoach17 said:

I heard from some people in that area a few years ago that the School Board did not want any schools in 6A so they had plans for as many as 12 5A schools. Every time one or two schools would get close to 6A enrollment they opened a new campus.

That is precisely what Frisco ISD wants is to keep all the enrollment relatively in the 5A level. I know Frisco ISD is eyeing the time when they’ll be able to have two districts full of only Frisco schools. Right now they are sitting at 12 schools. The majority are 5A D1, with Independence, Memorial, Lebanon Trail and Emerson in 5A D2 and Panther Creek which is the 12th school that opened this year in 4A D1.