Area: El Campo (9-2) vs. Kilgore (8-3)

HJR7

El Campo vs. Kilgore   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Area

7 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I remember thinking that last year when Lindale played them in the 2nd round. Good guy and they were pretty classy in how they played/handled the win over us. I hope you guys get after them though.

He was very transparent in being worried about our D-line.... and with good reason. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

He was very transparent in being worried about our D-line.... and with good reason. 

Agreed. Yall's D-Line is a force. People are underestimating how good they are IMO. They will learn.

I think our O-Line is pretty good and Kilgore's D-Line made it very tough on our offense. I think the Kilgore D-Line is one of the best in 4A.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, kdogs00 said:

I truly believe if Kilgore plays well this game will not be as close in the end as most think it will....the key to me is tackle well and don't give away pts via turnover or special teams...I just believe we will stop them more than they stop us

Keep their offense off the field would be the deciding factor. However, Kilgore seems to be the better team.

I understand the Travel and such but at least do a Saturday or understanding its a holiday Friday night is fine. Sucks for fans being at 1:00 pm. Good for players and coaches to not get in at 2:00 in the morning. 

2 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

I understand the Travel and such but at least do a Saturday or understanding its a holiday Friday night is fine. Sucks for fans being at 1:00 pm. Good for players and coaches to not get in at 2:00 in the morning. 

they could agree on a stadium and wasn't one available. Thursday mean short week and Saturday would made a short week for next game all 4 team had to agree  

• Like 1