3a D1 region 2 district 6 goes o’fer in 1st round

Houston veer

1 minute ago, Houston veer said:

Hard to believe Jefferson, Tatum, Atlanta, and Gladewater all went down 1st round. 
Will White Oak, who was last in its district, finally tell their HC to move on? 

It’s new coach season starting in about a week or 2…. Although the past 2 years it was a frequent occurrence for resignations and firings through April Statewide

6 minutes ago, Houston veer said:

Hard to believe Jefferson, Tatum, Atlanta, and Gladewater all went down 1st round. 

White Oak AD/ Coach I believe will retire this year his Daughter is a really good VB player that’s graduating this year and makes sense for him to move on but if he don’t retire I could see them making a move at HC/AD. 

Edited by jacket52

22 minutes ago, Houston veer said:

It’s really not that surprising. Tatum and Atlanta were young with new coaching staffs. GW was way down talent wise this year. We hope WO signs their HC to a 10 year extension. 

This District will be really competitive  Next year i feel like.

Atlanta was real young and new staff I could see them winning District

Tatum skill guys were young but the line was veteran so Can Tatum replace those guys?

Jefferson skill kids all graduate but the line is all back. Jefferson always has speed 

Sabine was young as well

WO is WO

On 11/12/2022 at 10:06 AM, Ijustwatch said:

This District will be really competitive  Next year i feel like.

Atlanta was real young and new staff I could see them winning District

Tatum skill guys were young but the line was veteran so Can Tatum replace those guys?

Jefferson skill kids all graduate but the line is all back. Jefferson always has speed 

Sabine was young as well

WO is WO

And you thought I was crazy. 

4904219E-E318-4E88-8B0B-C8AEF5FF9D73.jpeg