Area round Center (8-3) vs. #10 Aubrey (9-2)

Funcoach34

Area Round  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Center Roughriders
    • Aubrey Chaparrals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2022 at 12:00 AM

Aubrey has a good team and an excellent run game for sure. The QB looks to be below average and the only WR he will throw to is the tall TE. The 4 games I was able to watch they force feed him the ball almost as if the coaches were trying to get him a school record or something. Center looked good on film last week again LE but LE is not a good team at all. Center has struggled to stop the run this year and that will be a big challenge this week against Aubrey. Aubrey will do it's best to play keep away and take 4 yards at a time. They have 3 really good back and all have good speed. Center looks to have a couple of big play threats and that is Aubrey's kryptonite as they will give up the big play often. Aubrey pass coverage is awful for sure. With Aubrey only able to run the ball and zero pass threat, they will have to play perfect mistake free football in order to keep up. Seems like the safety from Aubrey is good for one or two huge penalties as well as he leads with the crown of the helmet on every tackle.  Probably a shoot out in the end to see who gets beat next week against PG

• Like 1

Center is ranked #7 and Aubrey #12 on Max Preps. Our WR Evans has already committed to play for Lamar. Our main issue at times is the O Line. QB can run and of course our RB is coming off of a 409 rushing yards with 6 TDs game against Liberty Eylau.  If we can get a few stops and get up early on them, we won’t look back. 

57 minutes ago, daridafan said:

Center is ranked #7 and Aubrey #12 on Max Preps. Our WR Evans has already committed to play for Lamar. Our main issue at times is the O Line. QB can run and of course our RB is coming off of a 409 rushing yards with 6 TDs game against Liberty Eylau.  If we can get a few stops and get up early on them, we won’t look back. 

I wouldn't put to much stock in MaxPreps. It's a nationwide website. They only go by what's reported.

Some local sites are... 

Pigskins Preps has Aubrey at #9 and Center #11

Dave Campbell has Aubrey at #10 and no mention of Center because DC only does top 10 other than 6A

27 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

I had to turn it off.  Picture was so out of focus I was getting a migraine.  NFHS = Pathetic.

I can't ever get it to play longer then bout 20 sec then stops and have to go thru whole 30sec commercial again trying to watch on website now vs app and all it does is show loading symbol