Area Round Timpson vs Frankston 7pm Friday @ Rusk

Bear9T1

Bears vs Indians   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

This poll is closed to new votes

Well, heck.  Was hoping Frankston would get another game in prior to this.  Frankston has had a fun year and has a bunch of underclassmen playing.  Beckville showed them the next level they have to get to next year.  Maybe Timpson will win it all this year and show the Indians what it takes to win a championship.  Proud of the job the coaches have done in Frankston.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ringside said:

Well, heck.  Was hoping Frankston would get another game in prior to this.  Frankston has had a fun year and has a bunch of underclassmen playing.  Beckville showed them the next level they have to get to next year.  Maybe Timpson will win it all this year and show the Indians what it takes to win a championship.  Proud of the job the coaches have done in Frankston.

Frankston has improved and has had a great season. 

Let’s apply some science and mathematics to this matchup: week 1, Timpson blows out Beckville something like 55-24. That would be Beckville’s only loss of the season. Fast forward to week 9, and Beckville donkey stomps Frankston 55-0. So, allowing for the idea that Beckville improved greatly over 8 weeks and that, maybe, somehow Frankston might match up better with Timpson than they do with Beckville, adjust the score to allow for the Doomer factor, carry the one and deduct the 3 by a factor of 16, (now I’m just making stuff up) my model shows: 

Timpson 67

Frankston 6

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Let’s apply some science and mathematics to this matchup: week 1, Timpson blows out Beckville something like 55-24. That would be Beckville’s only loss of the season. Fast forward to week 9, and Beckville donkey stomps Frankston 55-0. So, allowing for the idea that Beckville improved greatly over 8 weeks and that, maybe, somehow Frankston might match up better with Timpson than they do with Beckville, adjust the score to allow for the Doomer factor, carry the one and deduct the 3 by a factor of 16, (now I’m just making stuff up) my model shows: 

Timpson 67

Frankston 6

Pretty doggone close. I come up with:

66-7 but hey I coulda carried the one too far.

Bears big time. 2 rounds for Frankston that hasn't happened since... I dont even know! Im sure they are glad to be there but Timpson sends em packing pretty quick. Better keep the crew healthy for that inevitable Cville matchup in round 3!

Edited by GATA18
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Timpson 67

Frankston 6

That’s some of that Joaquin river math….. I like it!!!

The only success I have seen against Timpson came from old time hit them in the mouth football. Frankston plays spread finesse football.  Frankston has some speed but not nearly enough to compete in this one.  Daingerfield speed from the spread couldn’t hang if one needs a comparison here.

Edited by Ringside