Carthage vs Van Alstyne @ Texas High

needmoretacos

Carthage vs. Van Alstyne  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Hawkeye55 said:

PG plays Sat 7 pm in Frisco at the Star. It will be a good experience for them to be able to watch this game Friday at home. With Tx High and LE being done also, there should be a big crowd from Texarkana wanting to see the Big Red Machine. Good luck Dawgs.

PG loves to play at the star

12 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Carthage has played 11 games and the trench battle was never in question at any point.  Why in the world would you think VA could possibly cause a problem?

Again never said they could cause a problem. Just stated that I think they will be the best upfront that we have seen.

but you know I’m from Carthage been a Carthage fan my whole life. But some of you Carthage folks really get on my nerves. You cannot simply put an opinion out there with y’all not getting butt hurt. 

And obviously you can tell y’all do bc y’all don’t read post all the way through.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cleareyesopenheartcantlose said:

Again never said they could cause a problem. Just stated that I think they will be the best upfront that we have seen.

but you know I’m from Carthage been a Carthage fan my whole life. But some of you Carthage folks really get on my nerves. You cannot simply put an opinion out there with y’all not getting butt hurt. 

And obviously you can tell y’all do bc y’all don’t read post all the way through.

I think your an idiot

7 hours ago, Cleareyesopenheartcantlose said:

Man you got 33 posts on here!  And I’m not butt hurt over your post.  I haven’t even seen VA on film. Honestly I hope VA gives Carthage some trouble up front on both sides.  They need to be challenged to see where they really are as a team.  But the truth is VA won’t be the one.  Carthage will score 49 and VA will struggle to score more than 10.

• Stinks 1

50 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

V A's offensive line does seem to put forth good effort, lots of credit for effort.......But they just don't have the dudes up front that Center has

I have watched highlights of the four teams that can test the Dawgs O line and D line. 
Gilmer had trouble with Rusk, maybe you can blame the weather, but the Gilmer QB will be running for his life and the Dawgs will run the ball on their defense. 
PG I think has improved but running the ball on the Dawg D has not worked in 11 games. 
The Gobblers have a very good defense but I can’t see their offense having success against the Dawgs. 
Silsbee has a very good team with athletes everywhere but they have struggled the last two games. 
Surratt will find their weaknesses and Preston will know what the play will be and send the Dawgs. 
Not sure about Beville ( wrong spelling I know) other than their offense is run run and run. 
Caddo Mills is good but don’t have the size and speed. 
Just my personal opinion from watching small portion of them except I did watch the whole game of Gilmer and Rusk. 

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Man you got 33 posts on here!  And I’m not butt hurt over your post.  I haven’t even seen VA on film. Honestly I hope VA gives Carthage some trouble up front on both sides.  They need to be challenged to see where they really are as a team.  But the truth is VA won’t be the one.  Carthage will score 49 and VA will struggle to score more than 10.

What does the amount of post have to do with anything?

But you obviously must be if your looking to see how many post I have. I could have 1 post. Doesn’t mean idk what I’m talking about.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

What does the amount of post have to do with anything?

But you obviously must be if your looking to see how many post I have. I could have 1 post. Doesn’t mean idk what I’m talking about.