Carthage vs Van Alstyne @ Texas High

needmoretacos

Carthage vs. Van Alstyne  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

North Texas team who runs the ball all the time with their quarterback.

Dawg defense will be ready.

I know you were just teasing with the “Who?”.

Lol I've seriously never heard of them.  It's kind of fun actually.

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Not sure you've ever given the Dawgs this many points before!  They must be pretty good this year.

No way this is remotely close yet an upset. Comical on some of these posters on here. I thought Terrell over Texas High was a stretch lol.

Ok I need some help from you football historians out there.  I was talking to a fellow smoaky member the other day who graduated from Ennis.  I want to say the Dawgs played them in the playoffs a time or two back in the day.  I'm thinking early/mid 80's.  Can anyone confirm this?  I want to say Ennis won.  Maybe I'm imagining things.

Thanks in advance!

46 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Ok I need some help from you football historians out there.  I was talking to a fellow smoaky member the other day who graduated from Ennis.  I want to say the Dawgs played them in the playoffs a time or two back in the day.  I'm thinking early/mid 80's.  Can anyone confirm this?  I want to say Ennis won.  Maybe I'm imagining things.

Thanks in advance!

I would like to think I know a lot about Dawg history, but I don’t remember playing Ennis. 

On 11/13/2022 at 7:41 AM, PantherNation2015 said:

Man you got 33 posts on here!  And I’m not butt hurt over your post.  I haven’t even seen VA on film. Honestly I hope VA gives Carthage some trouble up front on both sides.  They need to be challenged to see where they really are as a team.  But the truth is VA won’t be the one.  Carthage will score 49 and VA will struggle to score more than 10.

I'd expect a little more maturity out of someone with 7,000+ posts.  Silly to diminish someone due to their number of posts on a football forum.

• Like 1
  • Crybaby 1