Carthage vs Van Alstyne @ Texas High

needmoretacos

Carthage vs. Van Alstyne  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

IF (and I use that term loosely) Carthage & Gilmer both win this week it sounds like they have Lobo locked up for 5-6pm next Fri 11/25.  Glad to hear they are keeping it in East TX!

Both are bound to play each other. Shame they didn’t play in non district.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mojo1000 said:

Both are bound to play each other. Shame they didn’t play in non district.

I think the fact there was a great likelihood that they would be meeting in the playoffs - this year and next - is the reason they didn’t again schedule each other in non-district.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spothhb2 said:

On a bit of side note, the THS Band Boosters are very happy this game being played at Grim. I recommend the hamburgers and I am sure hot choco will be available. welcome to town 

Doubt either school brings a bunch of fans, with Carthage probably double V A…………I figure P G will have several at the game and some Texarkana area friends of S & P.  

2 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Doubt either school brings a bunch of fans, with Carthage probably double V A…………I figure P G will have several at the game and some Texarkana area friends of S & P.  

Lord willin and the creek don't rise, I'll be there!

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

Hope to get to Texarkana early enough to grab some grub.  Not sure.  I'll have some teenage boys with me to feed.

Burger King and Sonic are on the way to stadium in T-town. Out of your way near interstate Raisin Canes will be pretty quick. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Burger King and Sonic are on the way to stadium in T-town. Out of your way near interstate Raisin Canes will be pretty quick. 

Not much on that side of town if you come in and go down 59 to 7th street to get to Grim. If you go 59 to I 30 and go down Richmond Rd you will find lots of places to eat. Chick fil a, Canes, Panda, Wing Stop, Firehouse.. a bunch of quick places to get a bite. Also, that is where most of the restaurants are if you have time to sit down and enjoy a meal. Good luck Dawgs!! 
Game time temp 42. 35 by end of game.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

IF (and I use that term loosely) Carthage & Gilmer both win this week it sounds like they have Lobo locked up for 5-6pm next Fri 11/25.  Glad to hear they are keeping it in East TX!

I’m interested in seeing how the Gilmer game plays out tonight. Tennison is out. Fluellen will be the starting qb now. 

• Wow 1