*Area* Franklin 11-0 vs Anahuac 9-2 Thursday 7:30 Waller isd Stadium

lionpride08

Franklin vs. Anahuac   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

lionpride08 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 15 points.

Franklin won against Hallettsville 33-7 in the bi-district round

Anahuac beat Westwood 42-14 in the bi-district round last night

Franklin avgs 48 points a game and gives up an avg of 21.36

Anahuac avgs 41.81 points a game and gives up an avg of 16.73

• lionpride08 changed the title to *Area* Franklin 11-0 vs Anahuac 9-2 Thursday 7:30 Waller isd Stadium

Anauach matched up well in the first half. Can't believe I'm going to say this but I believe Anauach is going to beat Franklin. Franklin had a couple of good runs but Anauch controlled the tempo and for the most part corralled Franklin. Crazy things happen in the playoffs. Lol

Great season in Anahuac. Good luck going forward Franklin. I'm not a fan of either but was interested in watching Anahuac's quarterback play tonight. For a young kid, if he keeps on the path he's going, Anahuac is going to be a very dangerous team in a couple of years if he has the right surrounding cast.

First Q was a indication of how this game was gonna unfold.

AHS had the ball 5:30 minutes and was stopped on the franklin 20 yard line....FHS then took it 5:40 and scored on a 80 yard drive.

It has been awhile since I saw FHS have to work for a score like they did till second half. AHS had a good game plan and had the guys upfront to handle Franklin for 3 Q

Franklin will move on and I hope Woodville wins so the rematch will be set from FHS barely squeaking by Woodville in first game of season.

Edited by Allheartnoquit

1 hour ago, Allheartnoquit said:

First Q was a indication of how this game was gonna unfold.

AHS had the ball 5:30 minutes and was stopped on the franklin 20 yard line....FHS then took it 5:40 and scored on a 80 yard drive.

It has been awhile since I saw FHS have to work for a score like they did till second half. AHS had a good game plan and had the guys upfront to handle Franklin for 3 Q

Franklin will move on and I hope Woodville wins so the rematch will be set from FHS barely squeaking by Woodville in first game of season.

3 quarters no..... Anahuac had a great game plan but after halftime adjustments it was all Franklin.

17 hours ago, BD04 said:

Great season in Anahuac. Good luck going forward Franklin. I'm not a fan of either but was interested in watching Anahuac's quarterback play tonight. For a young kid, if he keeps on the path he's going, Anahuac is going to be a very dangerous team in a couple of years if he has the right surrounding cast.

That kid is going to be special. Has been coached very well since he was a toddler. That cast around him is extremely talented as well. #2 is just a sophomore I believe. Quarterback was a freshman. 

• Like 1