Area Playoff: Joaquin Rams (8-2) vs Beckville Bearcats (10-1) 7:30 Friday Nov. 18 at SFA’s Homer Bryce Stadium.

trueblue82

Who moves on to Round 3?   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Area Championship

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 01:30 AM

This will be a great game. I may have to make it down to Nac to watch this one. Kind of torn where I want to go this weekend. 

I do feel the strength of schedule that Joaquin played in district will have them prepared for this game. I see it being a toss up but I feel the Rams come out on top. 

On 11/12/2022 at 3:27 PM, WildBear said:

Beckville has had the Rams number the last 3 meetings.Could be different this time. This game goes either way in my opinion. One thing for sure we will find out next week.

I am going to go with Joaquin in this game. They find a way to win.

As an alumni and a PROUD Ram. We need this W. Boys... I know a few of you are reading this. Hit everything that moves until that final buzzer and then knock down the scoreboard. Show the world who YOU are. Who we are. 

11 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

You gonna have a tailgate party with squeezins?.... 

Yes I am. I've seen some of them frat boys by the southwest gate mudsliding and whoopin it up at the SFA Lumberjack games and thay's prolly a little lightheaded but we gonna show'em what true ignorance and total lack of self control is all about. Who else 's in with Kirt and me?

Edited by Doomer
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Yes I am. I've seen some of them frat boys by the southwest gate mudsliding and whoopin it up at the SFA Lumberjack games and thay's prolly a little lightheaded but we gonna show'em what true ignorance and total lack of self control is all about. Who else 's in with Kirt and me?

image.png

image.png

• LOL! 2

Couldn't find a bigger stadium? 🤣

I too believe this could go either way and will depend on the team that can minimize mistakes.  Joaquin has been really impressive since the loss to Beckville, and has definitely had more "games".

That said, I like Beckville's skill players and I think they make the difference.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Already on it Doomy. We are in need of a little ammo. Can your guy hook us up?

Tannerite dynamite, saltpeter, nitroglycerin,  sky is the limit!

Edited by Doomer

18 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I’m gonna expect some pics posted on FB page “You know you went to SFA if…….”  🤠

I've only went to SFA to watch football games but some of these slaps got'em some higher education. 

• LOL! 1