Area Playoff: Joaquin Rams (8-2) vs Beckville Bearcats (10-1) 7:30 Friday Nov. 18 at SFA’s Homer Bryce Stadium.

trueblue82

Who moves on to Round 3?   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Area Championship

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

You obviously haven't been paying attention on football whatsoever lately yikes.. We gotta beat a good Cooper team first before we even start thinking about yall or Beckville. Seems to me yall may wanna do the same👍

Y’all and Cooper can both get it ran down your throat 

Just now, EdgarAllenPwn said:

😂 

Joaquin is Lukewarm a lot and get lukewarm results — I miss them old brash days when Joe and Alto used to go at it. Clawing for respect. Rams need to find another level inside of them, they need to quick messing around and take what’s theirs or they’ll always be 9-2ish, which isn’t bad but they all work too hard to be knocked out 1-2nd round over and over 

Haha I hear you.  And it won't surprise me if Joaquin wins tonight.  Last 3 games between these two have been a very exciting, back and forth fireworks show.  So I'm hoping we get that again tonight! But I definitely hope the horns get sawed off those Rams.  

4 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Haha I hear you.  And it won't surprise me if Joaquin wins tonight.  Last 3 games between these two have been a very exciting, back and forth fireworks show.  So I'm hoping we get that again tonight! But I definitely hope the horns get sawed off those Rams.  

From what I hear (and this could be bs I wasn’t there) last two times Joe and Beckville met, Joe opened up a can early in Beckville but Beckville had more grit and came back and won both times. I tip that heavily. We’ll see what happens, Joe could get blown out, but sometimes magical runs start when you least suspect it. Could be some magic in the air tonight 

Just now, EdgarAllenPwn said:

From what I hear (and this could be bs I wasn’t there) last two times Joe and Beckville met, Joe opened up a can early in Beckville but Beckville had more grit and came back and won both times. I tip that heavily. We’ll see what happens, Joe could get blown out, but sometimes magical runs start when you least suspect it. Could be some magic in the air tonight 

If I recall correctly, that is accurate.  Tell those boys they gotta play all 4 quarters 😂

I hope you are wrong and it's a good game.

39 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Y’all and Cooper can both get it ran down your throat 

You obviously don't have a clue man lol. Joaquin Didint fare much better against Garrison than CC did. Matter of fact Joe's defense is a little suspect... Let em score 21 on yall. All in all man y'all need to worry about Beckville cause that is not a gimme game for y'all at all. I think y'all win but in a close one. Seems I've finally found the ONE cocky Joe fan out there. Rest of y'all very cool. We will all find out what's really going on in a few short hours.. 

On 11/13/2022 at 8:54 AM, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Celina of old is what a heavy run based offense should look like in order to maximize the rushing attack by keeping the defense honest.

63E99016-4067-49C9-90E8-161A7884E0B8.png

I was at that game. Those little boys didn’t want anymore of Smith. I still think back to that game from time to time. I don’t remember his first name, but he reminded me of Eric Dickerson.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

Nah man horns are made of adamantium 

33 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Well I don't mind smack talk, I do some myself but dropping crazy stuff come on man 😂 Beckville hung 42 on y'all last meeting. And CC is just as fast if not faster than them take it to the bank my man. Hope y'all beat em and we beat Cooper so we can see that matchup go down. 

Wait who Is CC again? Is that Corrigan? 

37 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

I was at that game. Those little boys didn’t want anymore of Smith. I still think back to that game from time to time. I don’t remember his first name, but he reminded me of Eric Dickerson.

Dwight Smith

That dude was a freak.

That is the one time I’ve ever kind of talked to an opposing team’s fans in a very matter of fact, “You’re about to get it handed to you..” kind of way.

And it was all about Dwight Smith.  I told that Celina daddy with his family in their truck they weren’t going to be able to handle Dwight Smith.  He looked at me kind of shocked and asked if I were serious.  I told him I was dead serious.  Smith ran for 295 yards and 5 touchdowns. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Hey I haven’t really kept up with high school ball the last 2 years whatever happened to San Augustine? 

Hey SA guys y’all good?

Really young and rebuilding.  

joaquin just scored.  I hate having to listen to Don Wall 🙄

Nice finish to the first half for Joaquin on the pick 6. Absolutely baffling playcalling by Beckville though. Spiking the ball on 2nd and Goal from the 2. Then you don’t run anything up the middle, fumble and barely recover, try to pass…. ###. Lol. Joaquin gonna have a chance to come out in 2nd half and extend the lead. 

• Like 1