Area Playoff: Joaquin Rams (8-2) vs Beckville Bearcats (10-1) 7:30 Friday Nov. 18 at SFA’s Homer Bryce Stadium.

trueblue82

Who moves on to Round 3?   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Area Championship

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 01:30 AM

40 minutes ago, Lambo said:

The people you hear complaining about Joaquin playing dirty are 100% of time people who had to watch their son get his tail whipped all over the field by a Joaquin player. Joaquin plays a physical brand of football and people don't like seeing their children get their teeth kicked in. I understand being upset about it but you should have done 1 of 3 things.

1. Have good insurance so they can afford the medical bills after they get the football crammed down their throat.

2. Raise a son that plays physical and understands he has to be physical if he wants to even step on the field vs Joaquin.

3. Understand that football isn't for everyone.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of WEAK idiots accusing a bunch of GREAT kids of playing dirty just because they skull drug their son.

Ol joe really do be skull dragging teams 

18 minutes ago, Sittinsideways said:

Playing tough is one thing and I’m all for that! Having players that fight nearly every week and late hit after the whistle is different. Joaquin has a good team and yes they’re physical, but skull dragging? Come on man! You act like y’all have a national ranking and that everyone is scared to play you lol! Other than two or three years in the earlier 2000’s Joaquin has been a doormat. They got skull drug (as you said) all over the field. Countless times Joaquin has been scheduled for homecomings. 

We sort of have a reputation of knocking the dust off of you. Sometimes we win sometimes we don’t —- starting around 20 years ago we started perennially knock ling fire to you, yea I like the sound of that — sure we took some L’s along the way but we skull drug enough peoples kids that they get on here and cry about it — your kid must have had grass stains on him and cleat marks up his back didn’t he

4 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

100%.  You forgot the block on the outside by #2.

He had wicked speed. Super under utilized and I’m glad Beckville coaches didn’t capitalize. He was the fastest and quickest on the field. It would have been a steady does of #2 to the outside and #22 up the guy all night 

On a different note, I noticed Joaquin ran their #1 running back (I’m assuming Stotts is the #1 back) only like 5 times all night 🤔 He broke for like a 30 yard play in the 3rd quarter and I was like “wait a second is this the first time he’s ran the ball??” Not sure why

Edited by Foozball
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foozball said:

We sort of have a reputation of knocking the dust off of you. Sometimes we win sometimes we don’t —- starting around 20 years ago we started perennially knock ling fire to you, yea I like the sound of that — sure we took some L’s along the way but we skull drug enough peoples kids that they get on here and cry about it — your kid must have had grass stains on him and cleat marks up his back didn’t he

Nonsense. His kid made all district in One Act Play. 

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

The people you hear complaining about Joaquin playing dirty are 100% of time people who had to watch their son get his tail whipped all over the field by a Joaquin player. Joaquin plays a physical brand of football and people don't like seeing their children get their teeth kicked in. I understand being upset about it but you should have done 1 of 3 things.

1. Have good insurance so they can afford the medical bills after they get the football crammed down their throat.

2. Raise a son that plays physical and understands he has to be physical if he wants to even step on the field vs Joaquin.

3. Understand that football isn't for everyone.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of WEAK idiots accusing a bunch of GREAT kids of playing dirty just because they skull drug their son.

Now come on ol son,you knows Joaquin don't be banging them woods on Dat footballs field,it's jus a misunderstanding hand...lol 😂 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Foozball said:

He had wicked speed. Super under utilized and I’m glad Beckville coaches didn’t capitalize. He was the fastest and quickest on the field. It would have been a steady does of #2 to the outside and #22 up the guy all night 

On a different note, I noticed Joaquin ran their #1 running back (I’m assuming Stotts is the #1 back) only like 5 times all night 🤔 He broke for like a 30 yard play in the 3rd quarter and I was like “wait a second is this the first time he’s ran the ball??” Not sure why

That’s exactly why CISD needs to hire #2’s mom or dad for a nice job and let him come win a title next year 😂

Just now, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Are you not one of these on here who likes to drum up how many move in players Carthage gets every year?

If you are not slinging those darts, my apologies. 

The irony you asking this idiotic question in a Beckville thread. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

If the shoe fits wear it. 

Uh huh, and you say I asked an idiotic question when actually you’re statement was idiotic for calling my question idiotic, because you do always come at Carthage with the recruiting/move-in indictment.

So, you acted like a Democrat there.  

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Uh huh, and you say I asked an idiotic question when actually you’re statement was idiotic for calling my question idiotic, because you do always come at Carthage with the recruiting/move-in indictment.

So, you acted like a Democrat there.  

Where there’s smoke……..