Area Playoff: Joaquin Rams (8-2) vs Beckville Bearcats (10-1) 7:30 Friday Nov. 18 at SFA’s Homer Bryce Stadium.

trueblue82

Who moves on to Round 3?   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Area Championship

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 01:30 AM

6 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Nonsense. His kid made all district in One Act Play. 

Wow! Never knew the Rams were such well known “hard hitters” and “skull draggers!” I should do more research about playing the dreaded Joaquin Rams 😂. All district one act play would be nice though. Better air up those basketballs fellas! 

24 minutes ago, Sittinsideways said:

Wow! Never knew the Rams were such well known “hard hitters” and “skull draggers!” I should do more research about playing the dreaded Joaquin Rams 😂. All district one act play would be nice though. Better air up those basketballs fellas! 

Yea actually it sounds like you do need to do more research — glad to see you making progress 

2 hours ago, Sittinsideways said:

You knew it... Just all the shots you took at Ram stadium gave you CTE so you forgot.