Area Playoff: Joaquin Rams (8-2) vs Beckville Bearcats (10-1) 7:30 Friday Nov. 18 at SFA’s Homer Bryce Stadium.

trueblue82

Who moves on to Round 3?   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Area Championship

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 01:30 AM

Just now, EdgarAllenPwn said:

If Joaquin plays perfect they’ll blow out Beckville and make a statement. I’m calling for a blowout. Beckville to have a long cold sad ride home, not even a quick stop at McDonalds will lift their spirits

Timpson better enjoy these next few rounds cause they take the L on the next meetup

• Roll Eyes 1

22 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Timpson better enjoy these next few rounds cause they take the L on the next meetup

One week at a time my friend. If Joaquin pulls it out, which I think they will they are gonna be looking at facing off to a good CC or Cooper team.. And who the Rams REALLY don't wanna see is those fellas wearing black and orange with a big C on their helmets. Cville is nasty I'm telling you. That's gonna be game of the year I'm telling you right now! Good luck to you Rams I have a ton of respect for that program, go beat Beckville!

19 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Lol!!! Prove it is all I can say. 

I was in your stands when y’all played Joaquin. Your fans crumbled faster than a granola bar. I legit heard people saying the coaches sucked. I’ll hand it to y’all’s players they overcame adversity but the general Timpson fans sure can’t

• Roll Eyes 1

7 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

One week at a time my friend. If Joaquin pulls it out, which I think they will they are gonna be looking at facing off to a good CC or Cooper team.. And who the Rams REALLY don't wanna see is those fellas wearing black and orange with a big C on their helmets. Cville is nasty I'm telling you. That's gonna be game of the year I'm telling you right now! Good luck to you Rams I have a ton of respect for that program, go beat Beckville!

What they really don’t wanna see is them blue horns —

Just now, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Hey I haven’t really kept up with high school ball the last 2 years whatever happened to San Augustine? 

Hey SA guys y’all good?

I can tell you haven't kept up last 2 years with your prediction that Joaquin is going to blow Beckville out.  Beckville has won the last 2 against Joaquin and will make it three in a row tonight.  I do expect another great game, as is usually the case between these two.  But we shall see.

7 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I can tell you haven't kept up last 2 years with your prediction that Joaquin is going to blow Beckville out.  Beckville has won the last 2 against Joaquin and will make it three in a row tonight.  I do expect another great game, as is usually the case between these two.  But we shall see.

You can tell because I told you so — my prediction has nothing to do with it. Blowout incoming 

1 hour ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

I was in your stands when y’all played Joaquin. Your fans crumbled faster than a granola bar. I legit heard people saying the coaches sucked. I’ll hand it to y’all’s players they overcame adversity but the general Timpson fans sure can’t

Why did you sit on the visitors side? ahhhh, let me guess, your own people don’t even like you 😂

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Pray to the football gods the cats win cause we gonna hang 45 on y’all next 

You obviously haven't been paying attention on football whatsoever lately yikes.. We gotta beat a good Cooper team first before we even start thinking about yall or Beckville. Seems to me yall may wanna do the same👍

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

You play a dirty game. I respect it. lol 😂

😂 

Joaquin is Lukewarm a lot and get lukewarm results — I miss them old brash days when Joe and Alto used to go at it. Clawing for respect. Rams need to find another level inside of them, they need to quick messing around and take what’s theirs or they’ll always be 9-2ish, which isn’t bad but they all work too hard to be knocked out 1-2nd round over and over