Remember That Time Joe Rogan Predicted A Red Wave?

BarryLaverty

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Funny that so many predicted a red wave, including most pollsters and news outlets, and yet it didn't happen.  But you don't find it fishy, you just think that so many dems were fired up to vote...

6 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Funny that so many predicted a red wave, including most pollsters and news outlets, and yet it didn't happen.  But you don't find it fishy, you just think that so many dems were fired up to vote...

The 'loser's limp' is so unbecoming. The vast majority have tired of Trump going on about it. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The 'loser's limp' is so unbecoming.

There's still a chance the Republicans get a small majority in the house, Barry.

And how many "loser's limps" were there after 2016 and 2018 on the Democratic side? I mean, at one point VP Harris even said it "isn't fair" that two Senators (Manchin and Sinema, I believe) kept a bill from passing the senate. Isn't that how the voting in the Senate works? Did she expect them ALL to vote the way SHE thinks they should have? That's not really "democratic", is it?

Edited by Monte1076

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The 'loser's limp' is so unbecoming. The vast majority have tired of Trump going on about it. 

So there's no problem with our elections?  There was a long list of Democrats who complained about it when Trump won.  Killary talked about it.  Stacey Abrams claimed to be governor of Georgia for the last four years.

You talk a lot about how Republicans don't care what their candidate has done as long as they win.  I think you are the same.  And I think you will not acknowledge that our system is set up to be cheated.

The claim is there is no evidence of "widespread" voter fraud.  How can there be when nobody will look for it.  Then when it is put forth, indisputably, it's by "lunatic non-media".

The fact is, you don't care if the election was won through fraud and ballot-harvesting.  All you care about is that it worked in your favor.

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

So there's no problem with our elections?  There was a long list of Democrats who complained about it when Trump won.  Killary talked about it.  Stacey Abrams claimed to be governor of Georgia for the last four years.

And let's not forget the objections during the Electoral Votes counts in 2016...

So I guess we can look at it this way: No politician can ever challenge the results of an election, or object to the results of one, ever again...right? Yes, I know that's reductio ad absurdum. I'm doing it on purpose to make a point.

Election morning nothing was happening against Pedo Pete

then........Today the House opens multi crime investigation on bye den crime family. I would say the endorsement % was highly significant. While in meantime at least 2 States may nor certify State elections....possibly raising % up even more.

71938p.jpg

On 11/14/2022 at 8:53 AM, JBizzle said:

It's as fishy as basement Joe getting 80 million legitimate votes in 2020 ....

• Like 1
  • Grumpy 1