Openings

theprodigy

What are some of yalls predication on job openings? I know it's early with playoffs still going on but Como is already open. Who do yall see coming open or speculations on possible openings. Is this the year some East Texas schools that people have been calling for change finally come open?

14 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I foresee this thread getting shut down soon unless the thread changes to confirmed openings vs speculated openings.

You are correct.......rumors and speculation are not going to be tolerated........post a link if you post a name........

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I was basically talking about the coaches in the stands posting their wishes.......lol.......anything that anyone KNOWS is fully appreciated.......

Thats what I was getting at! Wasn't talking about the ones fans hoped for. I am talking about actual legit openings 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I was basically talking about the coaches in the stands posting their wishes.......lol.......anything that anyone KNOWS is fully appreciated.......

You know that there are no more informed people about football and the coaching profession than the experts in the stands.😂😂

• LOL! 1

40 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Hope whoever gets the Trinity job can have some success and turn that program around. Always a bunch of good size lineman and usually a few good athletes! Just seems to be a black hole of sub .500 seasons...

The admin is terrible there. Mainly the Superintendent definitely a job to avoid at all cost.

29 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

The admin is terrible there. Mainly the Superintendent definitely a job to avoid at all cost.

No winning history whatsoever, could be a job for a youngster trying to make a name! Maybe like a Hemphill situation where a coaching change has lifted them into contenders! Although even Hemphill has more of a winning history than Trinity... If that's the case thats understandable but somebody gotta take it 🤣

Edited by GATA18

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

You still sitting in the same spot?

Love your sense of humor. You can make fun of me all day as long as y’all keep running the slot t.😎 By the way I have been on the short end of the stick when it comes to the bleacher experts. I try to be somewhat open minded. 👍

• Like 1