60s, 70s, and 80s memories

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

What is it???

Qix .... you have to outrun and box in all the "electrons" chasing you .... while claiming as much territory as possible .... it's a harder upscale version of pac man .....

• Like 1

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Qix .... you have to outrun and box in all the "electrons" chasing you .... while claiming as much territory as possible .... it's a harder upscale version of pac man .....

Sounds like it was a fun game....

8 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Did you watch the video for a few minutes? Lots of strategies for boxing in the sparks chasing you ... 

Yeah.....looked like a fun game.....the sound was irritating......lol.....

51 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Actually, I still like using paper to keep grades on, then transfer them to the computer program......

I used to do that til I finally gave up my overhead and went all in with ipads, smart boards, and PowerPoints .....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I used to do that til I finally gave up my overhead and went all in with ipads, smart boards, and PowerPoints .....

I like to have a paper copy of everything, because you never know when some technology idiot is going to screw up the entire system and the entire grade book is lost.....I really have made my own excel spreadsheets years ago that actually allow me to keep everyone in alphabetical order as I print them off....then punching in grading system is pretty easy, except for all those kids that actually do the work and I have to put in an actual grade.....:rofl:

• Like 1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 60s, 70s, and 80s memories