STEPHENVILLE vs anna

jacketswarm

Stephenville vs. Anna  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

10 hours ago, jacketswarm said:

VILLE bout to unleesh on anna. d1 this d1 that all we hear. ha they dont know how bad they r bout to get popped from the country boys. we can skin a buck run a trot line. bet anna boys cant 

FIRE AWAY

Kinda of impressive that you have people rooting for Anna. Most myself included couldn’t tell you where Anna is located on a map.

• Like 1

anna up there with the other les masculan teams like celina, lissa, celeste, aubrey, hoe, lavon. get the drift?? aint no country boys up there. woke bout to get popped by the weight room. wont some dont think so ol son

WARDOGS after ya ,, hear em? 

FIRE AWAY 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, jacketswarm said:

anna up there with the other les masculan teams like celina, lissa, celeste, aubrey, hoe, lavon. get the drift?? aint no country boys up there. woke bout to get popped by the weight room. wont some dont think so ol son

FIRE AWAY 

Who’s your favorite Ol son? Mine is Elizabeth, but a lot of people seem stuck on Mary Kate and Ashley.

• LOL! 1

As crazy as it is to say, Anna is for real this year. They have talent all over the field and on both sides of the ball. They've got speed to burn at all the skill positions, home run threats across the field, and a QB that can sling it and put it where he wants it. They remind me a lot of Gilmer, to be honest, just with their explosive big-play ability and the type of speed they have. They don't run quite the same style, but there a lot of similar concepts.

Stephenville still has plenty of talent, too. The China Spring loss was not a surprise. And if Stephenville had won that game, I'd still be saying the same thing. And that Alvarado loss was bad, but the Jackets had a lot of injuries, were fresh off the sting of that CS loss and seemed to be in their own heads. It was probably a perfect storm of issues. But it was an L nonetheless and a head-scratcher at that. But man, the Jackets have the kind of talent to go blow-for-blow with Anna. But this could easily turn into a foot-race of a game, and I don't know that Stephenville has the defense to keep up, honestly. Just haven't seen it.

I like Anna in this one by two possessions.

4 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

As crazy as it is to say, Anna is for real this year. They have talent all over the field and on both sides of the ball. They've got speed to burn at all the skill positions, home run threats across the field, and a QB that can sling it and put it where he wants it. They remind me a lot of Gilmer, to be honest, just with their explosive big-play ability and the type of speed they have. They don't run quite the same style, but there a lot of similar concepts.

Stephenville still has plenty of talent, too. The China Spring loss was not a surprise. And if Stephenville had won that game, I'd still be saying the same thing. And that Alvarado loss was bad, but the Jackets had a lot of injuries, were fresh off the sting of that CS loss and seemed to be in their own heads. It was probably a perfect storm of issues. But it was an L nonetheless and a head-scratcher at that. But man, the Jackets have the kind of talent to go blow-for-blow with Anna. But this could easily turn into a foot-race of a game, and I don't know that Stephenville has the defense to keep up, honestly. Just haven't seen it.

I like Anna in this one by two possessions.

I hope Celina plays Anna again. The bobcats played terrible against them! I think Celina  can get them second time around if they play like they can.

1 hour ago, TCU44 said:

I hope Celina plays Anna again. The bobcats played terrible against them! I think Celina  can get them second time around if they play like they can.

It would be a second tough matchup, no doubt. Anna is no joke. Bobcats need to worry about Kennedale though, especially with as poorly as we played last week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jacketswarm said:

FIRE AWAY 

I’m now convinced that this is just a bit. You pretend to be a retard & think it’s funny. Brilliant plan. …. Except it’s not funny, but I do admire your creativity. 

4 hours ago, jacketswarm said:

FIRE AWAY 

Actual picture of Ol’ Son jacketswarm playing “Devil Went Down to Georgia” by Charlie Daniels.

318F9B99-CB60-4EEB-99FC-409732896A64.jpeg

• LOL! 5

7 hours ago, collincountyfootball1 said:

Anna with arguably its best team in school history. Stephenville has given up a lot of points to some good teams this year and I don’t see that trend changing. Anna has some really good talent, barely missed the 5A D2 cutoff and they are reaping the rewards right now. I’m going with Anna in a shootout! 

Also Stephenville barely missed the 5A cutoff last year..We all know that outcome. Well, in case you missed it Stephenville won state.

I had the honor of attending the Brownwood/Stephenville game this year. That game was a phenomenal blowout S'ville! I know they dropped a couple games this year, I think they're better prepared now. I also watched Anna vs Sulphur Springs. All I saw was poor execution.

I'm going with the Jackets by 9

Edited by Jimmyjam