STEPHENVILLE vs anna

jacketswarm

Stephenville vs. Anna  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Jimmyjam said:

Also Stephenville barely missed the 5A cutoff last year..We all know that outcome. Well, in case you missed it Stephenville won state.

I had the honor of attending the Brownwood/Stephenville game this year. That game was a phenomenal blowout S'ville! I know they dropped a couple games this year, I think they're better prepared now. I also watched Anna vs Sulphur Springs. All I saw was poor execution.

I'm going with the Jackets by 9

They just lost to Alvarado a couple weeks ago. I smell a homer alert! 

10 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

People taking SVille for granted? Where have you been? 

Where have I been? I've been there, witnessed. I've seen many playoff games and state championships the last 10 years. Perhaps the Anna fans don't take S'ville lightly, I hope the players the same. Just saying. Good luck to both teams.

Edited by Jimmyjam
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimmyjam said:

Where have I been? I've been there witnessed. Virtually every playoff game and state championships the last 10 years. Perhaps the Anna fans don't take S'ville lightly I hope the players the same. Just saying.

I think this may just be in your head.

I don’t think people take Stephenville lightly, but having a competitive chip on your shoulder, when channeled properly, is a great thing!

You do you big boy.

On 11/14/2022 at 9:09 PM, jacketswarm said:

VILLE bout to unleesh on anna. d1 this d1 that all we hear. ha they dont know how bad they r bout to get popped from the country boys. we can skin a buck run a trot line. bet anna boys cant 

FIRE AWAY

Gotta buddy that coaches at Anna he can skin a buck and run a trot line.....Hope that makes him a better coach!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Help please; the video stream I was counting on down south has been cancelled for tonight's game..bummer

Anna friends/fans, do you have a video streaming link? I don't mind paying, I know it's gonna be A good game.

Just to mention, Streamers Beware!.. a lot of fake links on YouTube right now for $$

Edited by Jimmyjam

9 minutes ago, Jimmyjam said:

Help please; the video stream I was counting on down south has been cancelled for tonight's game..bummer

Anna friends/fans, do you have a video streaming link? I don't mind paying, I know it's gonna be A good game.

Just to mention, Streamers Beware!.. a lot of fake links on YouTube right now for $$

NFHS network and Texan Live both have links

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/uil/gamb4ab50b4c3

https://www.texanlive.com/video/636ead464232e40001c097b4

Just now, Jimmyjam said:

Thanks bub.. a few yrs ago I subscribed to NFHS. They don't always bring all games as they say they do.

Checkin out Texanlive now

That's true, happened last year in one of our Carthage games.  But one of those two HAS TO broadcast this one.  No chance they dont have one like this covered. lol

9 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

That's true, happened last year in one of our Carthage games.  But one of those two HAS TO broadcast this one.  No chance they dont have one like this covered. lol

Thanks again! I just went with Texanlive. I was impressed when I saw it was Dave Campbell approved. 

Good luck to both teams

Thanks Mike'

• Like 1