STEPHENVILLE vs anna

jacketswarm

Stephenville vs. Anna  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Area

This poll is closed to new votes

19 minutes ago, Jacketdawg said:

I am a Stephenville resident who had to shake his head at some of the comments from "Swarm" in a few of his posts and since he didn't respond to you all I will.

I first need to say congrats to the kids and coaches from Anna.  They played great and made the plays to win the game and move on to play Celina.  It was a tough game for both teams but both did play hard.  Keep winning Anna!

Lastly, the Jackets went 25 wins and 3 losses over the last couple years.  Pretty awesome to do that as in my lifetime have seen some pretty lean years from Stephenville as well as my High School, the Copperas Cove Bulldogs.  This year the Jackets lost those three games by a total of 4 points so that in itself is pretty impressive with a number of teams they beat in the regular season and district (as well as some they lost to) still in the playoffs.  Definitely a weird year in the Ville with injuries, so many of them, but that happens in sports so a 9-3 final record for 2022 is not that bad!

This time of year is awesome just to be a fan of high school football so whoever you root for keep it up and as always keep it classy!    

Great post! And you didn’t have to do that for swarms, but that was kind of you. Lol. I rooted for Stephenville last year in the playoffs for their division once teams from around me were eliminated. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jacketdawg said:

I am a Stephenville resident who had to shake his head at some of the comments from "Swarm" in a few of his posts and since he didn't respond to you all I will.

I first need to say congrats to the kids and coaches from Anna.  They played great and made the plays to win the game and move on to play Celina.  It was a tough game for both teams but both did play hard.  Keep winning Anna!

Lastly, the Jackets went 25 wins and 3 losses over the last couple years.  Pretty awesome to do that as in my lifetime have seen some pretty lean years from Stephenville as well as my High School, the Copperas Cove Bulldogs.  This year the Jackets lost those three games by a total of 4 points so that in itself is pretty impressive with a number of teams they beat in the regular season and district (as well as some they lost to) still in the playoffs.  Definitely a weird year in the Ville with injuries, so many of them, but that happens in sports so a 9-3 final record for 2022 is not that bad!

This time of year is awesome just to be a fan of high school football so whoever you root for keep it up and as always keep it classy!    

Good post! Truth be told, I was rooting for the Ville. Quality program with rich tradition. They'll be back.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Good post! Truth be told, I was rooting for the Ville. Quality program with rich tradition. They'll be back.

We are in district with sville in every sport but football.  Solid athletic program from top to bottom in just about every sport

• Like 2