Area- PG vs Caddo Mills

Hawkeye55

PG(9-2) vs Caddo Mills (11-0)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• PG
    • Caddo Mills

CM has ZERO impressive wins. Sunnyvale and QF both bounced last week. PG defense seems to have figured some things out. Went to spread last week and turned the Johnson kid loose. I do not follow them super closely, but different look for them, and I liked it. They roll big tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Unbiased1 said:

CM has ZERO impressive wins. Sunnyvale and QF both bounced last week. PG defense seems to have figured some things out. Went to spread last week and turned the Johnson kid loose. I do not follow them super closely, but different look for them, and I liked it. They roll big tomorrow. 

I’m pulling for the Hawks but what are their impressive wins to date?

57 minutes ago, EastTexasKnowItAll said:

I’m pulling for the Hawks but what are their impressive wins to date?

I think Brock, Paris, and Van are good wins despite records. Brock took Hirshi to OT, lost by 9 to Wimbo, and played Gunter in a very close game, they will be fine in 3a d1, probably win region at minimum. Van beat Chapel Hill who is predicted to make a deep run in 4a d1. I know Paris is 2-8 but if you look at how well they competed in games this year.. even beating Van, I would even call that a good win. Their schedule (Paris) was brutal. I know they had a couple ugly losses early, but seemed to play better late. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Unbiased1 said:

I think Brock, Paris, and Van are good wins despite records. Brock took Hirshi to OT, lost by 9 to Wimbo, and played Gunter in a very close game, they will be fine in 3a d1, probably win region at minimum. Van beat Chapel Hill who is predicted to make a deep run in 4a d1. I know Paris is 2-8 but if you look at how well they competed in games this year.. even beating Van, I would even call that a good win. Their schedule (Paris) was brutal. I know they had a couple ugly losses early, but seemed to play better late. 

Paris and Van? They were terrible this year.   With that said, PG will blow out CM.  CM will never slow down PG’s Offense.   CM may score a few but not near enough.   PG 45 CM 25

29 minutes ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Finally something we can agree on. 

Of course.   We will always agree when I’m giving the facts and not the fiction.   I saw your other post on the other thread and again, I am posting facts about success.  So we agree there also. 😁. Both successful in football and the other sports are up and down at times.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

No, no, no, no. Where do they find these announcers? One of these guys sounds like Jerry Seinfeld on helium when he gets excited. Absolutely awful! Unreal. Just terrible. 

Thats not Texarkana Gameday.  THey weren't allowed to stream it