White teacher in Texas fired after telling students his race is ‘the superior one’

Monte1076

38 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Surely there is a job working with Stephen Miller and his crew out there for him. 

I can't believe the guy openly admitted in class that he was racist. Wow. It's good that the school found out, with actual evidence rather than just accusations. This dude won't be able to teach again, I wouldn't think.

Edited by Monte1076
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I can't believe the guy openly admitted in class that he was racist. Wow. It's good that the school found out, with actual evidence rather than just accusations. This dude won't be able to teach again, I wouldn't think.

Sorry, but for a state that needs teachers, he won't be unemployed long. If he wants to teach again. Some podunk town like Colmesneil will hire him in a heartbeat......:rofl:

19 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Sorry, but for a state that needs teachers, he won't be unemployed long. If he wants to teach again. Some podunk town like Colmesneil will hire him in a heartbeat......:rofl:

Colmesneil has only high quality teachers, sir ......and the vast majority of them are Colmesneil graduates........lol

4 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Colmesneil has only high quality teachers, sir ......and the vast majority of them are Colmesneil graduates........lol

Having travelled to Colmesneil more than I want to admit, I can understand why all the teachers are Colmesneil graduates.........:rofl: