• Cowboys that's what's up
    • Vikings, yeah good luck with that
    • Who cares
    • Neither
    • Ban Doomy

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Vikings burn and plunder ... Vik 42 Cows 27

Dak gets taken out by Ragnar Lothbrok ....

image.png

You know? Van der Esch is a more nordic name IMO. P.S. knocking out old Dak could backfire cause y'all would get a big dose of old Cooper Rush. Would be like taking out old Jose Latherio and getting throwed @ by Ernie Ladd. Trueup

P. S. A couple of slaps has accidentally voted to ban Doomy. Not sure I can correct the errant tallies. We can just leave these as is or whoever's made the mistake can see if a admin can correct if ya want!

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, Doomer said:

Trueup

I believe a Trueup to be like a 1-up in Super Mario Nintendo games:  the more you get, the more lives and longer you get to keep playing.  So, we just need keep giving the Boyz more Trueup's and we'll keep playing longer into January and Super Bowl in February.  Yeah, that's what I choose to believe.  Trueup.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Them battle axes won't do diddly poo against a Cowboy and his gun.  Like this guy.

images.jpeg

Boom, t-r-u-t-h! They gon beat them slaps till they like it. Then the Boyz gon take a victory lap in their dome.

Edited by Doomer

3 hours ago, Doomer said:

Boom, t-r-u-t-h! They gon beat them slaps till they like it. Then the Boyz gon take a victory lap in their dome.

Vikings gonna gore a bunch of them bow legged Cows 🐄 with their horned helmets ... might get Jerruh too if he gets to close ...

• LOL! 1

21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Vikings gonna gore a bunch of them bow legged Cows 🐄 with their horned helmets ... might get Jerruh too if he gets to close ...

Not the 'purple pizza eaters' not in this life Haus.

14 hours ago, Doomer said:

You know? Van der Esch is a more nordic name IMO. P.S. knocking out old Dak could backfire cause y'all would get a big dose of old Cooper Rush. Would be like taking out old Jose Latherio and getting throwed @ by Ernie Ladd. Trueup

P. S. A couple of slaps has accidentally voted to ban Doomy. Not sure I can correct the errant tallies. We can just leave these as is or whoever's made the mistake can see if a admin can correct if ya want!

PDV from 1310 the Ticket is going to be going ballistic Monday, and the Old Grey Wolf on the radio stations in Dallas now days.  I wish I could post their discussion on Onterrio Smith.  

22 hours ago, Doomer said:

I thought that was Pig Latin .... 😂 .... anyway, ole Esch gonna be squeelin like a pig 🐖 by the 4th quarter ....

8 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

PDV from 1310 the Ticket is going to be going ballistic Monday, and the Old Grey Wolf on the radio stations in Dallas now days.  I wish I could post their discussion on Onterrio Smith.  

I know that's right DaveTV1! Hoping XM radio covers everything involved in the start of this historic win streak to the Sbowl!

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I thought that was Pig Latin .... 😂 .... anyway, ole Esch gonna be squeelin like a pig 🐖 by the 4th quarter ....

Maybe so them nordic slovics do kinda go beastmode when they psycho slaughtering mere mortals. #TrueStorie.tm 

• LOL! 1

On 11/16/2022 at 7:39 AM, KirtFalcon said:

Vikings burn and plunder ... Vik 42 Cows 27

Dak gets taken out by Ragnar Lothbrok ....

image.png

The more I look at this pic it really does look like old Van der Esch walking off the bloodsoaked field to grab the Lombardi trophy and hoist a bottle of the bubbly! Truestorie.tm 

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, Doomer said:

The more I look at this pic it really does look like old Van der Esch walking off the bloodsoaked field to grab the Lombardi trophy and hoist a bottle of the bubbly! Truestorie.tm 

Nah .... Esch is about 10 yards behind him lying face down .... his helmet is cracked ..... Lothbrok took his cleats and is wearing them because they were his size .... he has the keys to his truck 🚚 in his pocket too .... and his girl friend's 👧 address ....

• Grumpy 1

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Nah .... Esch is about 10 yards behind him lying face down .... his helmet is cracked ..... Lothbrok took his cleats and is wearing them because they were his size .... he has the keys to his truck 🚚 in his pocket too .... and his girl friend's 👧 address ....

Lothbrok will be the face down boy taking it like a West Coast Studio 54 pink haired lefty. You'll see Kirt.

Edited by Doomer
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Maher kicks 2nd 60 yard field goal after 1st 60 yarder that he made was called back so the dumb refs can review Lambs catch at the last second. What bunch of crap. You go Maher, you the man!!

Woah Zeke and Pollard both gotta couple touchdowns each. Vikings don't look like they wontnomore. It's just 8:23 3rd quarter already 37-3. Seen coach hand the read flag to the assistant and head over to the bench. I think he maybe going to get a towel and broomhandle to make a surrender flag.