1. 1. Who ya got?

• Cowboys that's what's up
    • Vikings, yeah good luck with that
    • Who cares
    • Neither
    • Ban Doomy

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Sorry. The game ain't near over yet but lets just say it like it is. The new win streak is very much started.

Speaking of streaks, Doomer. Cowboys are good at ending streaks. Last week they ended Green Bay's losing streak and today they ended Kirk Cousins' 39 consecutive games with at least one touchdown pass.😂

• LOL! 1

46 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Ok y'all start a Thanksgiving thread now instead of staying on the same tired OLD thread for 3 days......lol......

Speaking of tired, I heard old Van der Esch had to have an IV of electrolytes and fluids cause he stressed his body out from kicking the Vikeaints Axes!

• Grumpy 1

22 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Viking ships started taking on water early ... Cowboyz took advantage and got the W ... that ain't going to help them much when Hurts puts another hurtin' on 'em .... THAT BOY GOOOOD ..... Boyz gotta go through Hurts and Philly ....

We'll get them Boyz some IV's and one of them boot brushes like you clean but mud off with at the farm.

• LOL! 1

31 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Viking ships started taking on water early ... Cowboyz took advantage and got the W ... that ain't going to help them much when Hurts puts another hurtin' on 'em .... THAT BOY GOOOOD ..... Boyz gotta go through Hurts and Philly ....

Hurts barely got a win today vs. the dysfunctional dolts.  Go play in your Beagles room.  I'm grateful to eat crow the Sunday before Thanksgiving.  If we can take care of the gnat Thaksgiving Day which I expect then we got an easy peasy schedule until the Titans/Oilers.  Those beagles have been feasting on carrion like the buzzards that they are.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

Speaking of tired, I heard old Van der Esch had to have an IV of electrolytes and fluids cause he stressed his body out from kicking the Vikeaints Axes!

I only got to watch the first quarter and had to leave, but I did drive by the new Zippy J's in Tyler when I left, so I took that as a good sign for the Boyz, and sure enough I get home to see a mud stomp.  Boyz did to Vikings like the Rock would do to Kirtfalcon if they had a WWF match:  drug em down know-your-roll boulevard, hung a right on jabroni drive, and checked em' in to the smackdown hotel.  Like you said, Boyz started a new streak that might go all way to Super Bowl.

• LOL! 2

34 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

I only got to watch the first quarter and had to leave, but I did drive by the new Zippy J's in Tyler when I left, so I took that as a good sign for the Boyz, and sure enough I get home to see a mud stomp.  Boyz did to Vikings like the Rock would do to Kirtfalcon if they had a WWF match:  drug em down know-your-roll boulevard, hung a right on jabroni drive, and checked em' in to the smackdown hotel.  Like you said, Boyz started a new streak that might go all way to Super Bowl.

TrueStorie no doubt. They mudstomped rumps then gave them reason to have them some nightmares for future rematches. Now they just trying to get the Vikeaints DNA of their uniforms and cleats. Toughest part for the Vikes is it happened at home and they gots to live in that neighborhood. When thays go to to bar or store folks be giving them that "Say it ain't so Joe....say it ain't so. " look! Trueup