President Trump Running in 2024......

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

D9907155-9744-4593-91F2-729736E21A77.jpeg

I’ve been rewatching The Hobbit lately so I had to post this one. 

I just watched all 3 Hobbit movies (3rd one The Battle of the 5 Armies is on Amazon Prime, other 2 on HBO), all 3 Lord of the Rings, along with the entire 1st season of The Rings of Power last week.  I forgot how good those movies were.  The only thing I found strange was in The Return of the King (LotR3), how blonde human lady (Aewyn??) moved on so fast from Eragon to the other guy.  Girl was just searching for love, she didn't care who it was.

27 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I just watched all 3 Hobbit movies (3rd one The Battle of the 5 Armies is on Amazon Prime, other 2 on HBO), all 3 Lord of the Rings, along with the entire 1st season of The Rings of Power last week.  I forgot how good those movies were.  The only thing I found strange was in The Return of the King (LotR3), how blonde human lady (Aewyn??) moved on so fast from Eragon to the other guy.  Girl was just searching for love, she didn't care who it was.

I watched The Rings of Power last week and started The Hobbit Sunday.  I'm on The Desolation of Smaug now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, ANTI said:

Oh, stop whining. Red is dead.

Just enjoy another L. I only ask that this time, try not to take over the capital. 

Well at least come January, GOP will have power to call witnesses for investigations. Maybe they can get some truth out. Maybe some body cam footage. May not want to see that though. 

I'm guessing there is about 10% of population that will not want to hear it. You know the type, the put blinders on and cotton in their ears. Then yell Orange Man bad 

19 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I watched The Rings of Power last week and started The Hobbit Sunday.  I'm on The Desolation of Smaug now.

I like the Rings of Power, because I didn't binge it, I watched 1 every other day--made it so much better than sitting there for hours upon hours......I thought that it did justice as a prequel......

18 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm more like  ....

image.png

That ain't happening, because unless it was taken during our 500 year storm, there ain't that much snow in East Texas, plus the last guy that looked like that, moved to the Metro Plex area--30 years ago.......:rofl:

BTW--Talking about me.....

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, osup116 said:

Well at least come January, GOP will have power to call witnesses for investigations. Maybe they can get some truth out. Maybe some body cam footage. May not want to see that though. 

I'm guessing there is about 10% of population that will not want to hear it. You know the type, the put blinders on and cotton in their ears. Then yell Orange Man bad 

🤣

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

That ain't happening, because unless it was taken during our 500 year storm, there ain't that much snow in East Texas, plus the last guy that looked like that, moved to the Metro Plex area--30 years ago.......:rofl:

BTW--Talking about me.....

Yea buddy ... that painting was drawn by my grandson using muscadine ink ... it's me standing in front of my barn that's covered in ice ... yea, it was a winter of a lifetime ... 💪

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

This dude supposedly has dementia and is a pedo, yet Don The Con can't beat him.

That is truly embarrassing. 

Cakewalk win for the good guys.

He did say he had assembled the best voter fraud coalition in history - so there that

• Like 1