President Trump Running in 2024......

RETIREDFAN1

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So he "is a pedo" yet you consider him "good guys" 

Typical democrat

Being as the cobbled together, anecdotal low trash talk with no factual basis, especially coming from rabid supporters, for now, of a man in Trump accused of actual sexual assault over 20 times and who bragged about his ability to just 'grab them', you may be a hypocrite. Well, at least if you will admit that Trump isn't one of the 'good guys' and yet you still support him. How about that? 

12 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

And yet all the Cons on here freely say that Biden is a pedo without even an accusation of such activity. 

His own son has him a pedopeter in his phone.
video super cuts all over the internet of the dude being a straight creep? 
hunters laptop had video of him doing outrageously deviant stuff.

And here you are Head in the sand crying for evidence.

7 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Everything you hold as 'truth', and you hold ZIP as truth as a rule about anything, is anecdotal, Internet drivel, until proven otherwise in a legitimate manner. Seriously...

• Like 1

Both these guys are in their late stages of life, close to @Hagar & @RETIREDFAN1 ages.....Therefore things that happened in the 60's and 70's and start of the 80's were just basic normal things, that today have been attached to deviant behavior. 

I have to wonder which one of us on here was the perfect gentleman their entire lives around good looking women. I can honestly say that I am not perfect, much less a gentleman all the time when I was younger. My thoughts and some of my actions were that of a teenager......while some still are, I am now in much better control of the outcomes.  

Bible--John 8:7

When they kept questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “The one of you who is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.”

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Being as the cobbled together, anecdotal low trash talk with no factual basis, especially coming from rabid supporters, for now, of a man in Trump accused of actual sexual assault over 20 times and who bragged about his ability to just 'grab them', you may be a hypocrite. Well, at least if you will admit that Trump isn't one of the 'good guys' and yet you still support him. How about that? 

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

And yet all the Cons on here freely say that Biden is a pedo without even an accusation of such activity. 

He showered with his daughter, dude....

Biden also was accused of sexual assault too...but yall quickly moved on from that.

37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Everything you hold as 'truth', and you hold ZIP as truth as a rule about anything, is anecdotal, Internet drivel, until proven otherwise in a legitimate manner. Seriously...

You wouldn’t consider it proven until it fits your narrative. Heck you think they proved crimes against trump. You yourself have called him a Russian agent with zero proof and no facts. Contrast that to what I’m saying and I am confident that there is a lot more there to mine than yours. Keep you head in the sand and enjoy your blissful ignorance while supporting soulless deviants in high office. 

4 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Biden also was accused of sexual assault too...but yall quickly moved on from that.

Didn't Ashley Biden write about the shower thing in her diary?

Yeah, and during the whole "me too" thing, when it was "believe all women", they certainly jumped to his defense vis-a-vis Tara Reade.

4 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

That 'fact' is based on a 'diary' that hasn't had information like that come out in any legitimate form. And, there was no 'sexual assault' claim made but harassment at worst. 

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Didn't Ashley Biden write about the shower thing in her diary?

Yeah, and during the whole "me too" thing, when it was "believe all women", they certainly jumped to his defense vis-a-vis Tara Reade.

To try to keep the diary from getting out, they sent the FBI to raid a journalist. That’s the level of immoral jackbooted thugs the Democrats want.

Edited by Youngcoach123

You meme/proud boys can come up with all the material you want.

Bottom line is your guy came up short, in record fashion....

🤣🤣

My only hope is that when he loses this time, hopefully they'll be no attempts at treason. Judging by the history of his fan base though, I won't hold my breath.

58 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Like he said, no evidence. 🤣

Stick to the mems. Lol

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That 'fact' is based on a 'diary' that hasn't had information like that come out in any legitimate form. And, there was no 'sexual assault' claim made but harassment at worst. 

A diary that was so illegitimate that the FBI raided James O'keefe's home to get it back...

• Thanks 1