President Trump Running in 2024......

RETIREDFAN1

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Politifact says the FBI (most trustworthy) says it wasn’t until there. Yet the images of the diary stating suck is irrelevant because of Politifact? Clown world

25 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

A diary that was so illegitimate that the FBI raided James O'keefe's home to get it back...

It should be noted, however, the his organization did NOT publish the contents of any of the diary because they could not verify at the time that it actually did belong to Ashley Biden.

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

It should be noted, however, the his organization did NOT publish the contents of any of the diary because they could not verify at the time that it actually did belong to Ashley Biden.

Noted.  So what were the FBI doing there?

Verifying it by their presence.

Edited by JBizzle

10 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Noted.  So what were the FBI doing there?

Verifying it by their presence.

My understanding, is that they thought PV stole it, somehow. They were in possession of it, and they actually notified Law Enforcement that they had it. I don't remember how they acquired it. I think someone gave it to them, and then they went to law enforcement. I'd have to look it up.

If things keep going south Trump is going to win easily.  Amazon is predicting terrible Christmas sales and they are laying off 10,000 employees.  Now is when employers start stepping up hiring for the Christmas Season so they can train them for what's going to happen in two weeks.  Amazon reportedly plans to lay off about 10,000 employees starting this week (cnbc.com)  If next Christmas is the same the American people aren't going to put up with that fraud in office.  

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Being as the cobbled together, anecdotal low trash talk with no factual basis, especially coming from rabid supporters, for now, of a man in Trump accused of actual sexual assault over 20 times and who bragged about his ability to just 'grab them', you may be a hypocrite. Well, at least if you will admit that Trump isn't one of the 'good guys' and yet you still support him. How about that? 

All I did was quote your boy ANTI. I said none of that myself, but whatever