#MAGAGA

BarryLaverty

Really????

HuffPost

Donald Trump Makes People Gag With Potential New Slogan For 2024

Lee Moran

Twitter users mockingly suggested Donald Trump debuted a new campaign slogan during his 2024 announcement on Tuesday night.

“In order to make America great and glorious again I’m announcing my candidacy for president of the United States,” Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

Wags on social media joked that “Make America Great And Glorious Again” ― or MAGAGA ― would replace Trump’s “Make America Great Again” MAGA acronym.

“The hats’ll have to say MAGAGA — make America great and glorious again. If it makes you gag, get used to it,” cracked Harvard constitutional law professor Laurence Tribe.

“I tried to say #MAGAGA and activated my gag reflex,” actor and comedian John Fugelsang wrote.

45 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Really????

HuffPost

Lee Moran

Twitter users mockingly suggested Donald Trump debuted a new campaign slogan during his 2024 announcement on Tuesday night.

“In order to make America great and glorious again I’m announcing my candidacy for president of the United States,” Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

Wags on social media joked that “Make America Great And Glorious Again” ― or MAGAGA ― would replace Trump’s “Make America Great Again” MAGA acronym.

“The hats’ll have to say MAGAGA — make America great and glorious again. If it makes you gag, get used to it,” cracked Harvard constitutional law professor Laurence Tribe.

“I tried to say #MAGAGA and activated my gag reflex,” actor and comedian John Fugelsang wrote.

It would be MAGGA, not MAGAGA...the second A is for "and", which would be left out of the acronym, just like "and" is left out of NASA. It's not NAASA. Dude's a writer. He should at least TRY to get his acronyms right.

Edited by Monte1076

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Really????

HuffPost

Lee Moran

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Look at the other dancing monkeys on this thread and on this forum, my friend. They have a primary focus of worship and devotion of him, so what's that look like? 

It looks the same, just different reasons......:rofl:

But hate gets pictures, while love gets pity......:rofl:

17 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Look at the other dancing monkeys on this thread and on this forum, my friend. They have a primary focus of worship and devotion of him, so what's that look like? 

No worship or devotion ....we simply recognize one of the very FEW who believe the same way we do politically and see someone who actually loves AMERICA and has proven he can and will do what he says........

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Also I'm tired of waiting for articles to load.....from now on just post the LINK..... Entire articles will be removed ........

That's not cool, changing the rules without a committee hearing, a committee vote, brought to the floor with a majority ruling.......:rofl:

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The boss don't take being called names too kindly......I'd tell you to ask a couple who did it, but they are no longer with us ......🤣😂

I was only joking, because some need a lesson in government, that is why I place the laughing sign after the word, oh gosh, not another suspension coming.....😱

34 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Also I'm tired of waiting for articles to load.....from now on just post the LINK..... Entire articles will be removed ........

I'm getting classic old man vibes from this post.  You grew up with the pony express, you should be fine waiting a few seconds longer.

• Grumpy 1