We Met With Ted Cruz About Stopping Mass Shootings. His Response Was Disgusting.

BarryLaverty

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

How does that compare to the hundreds of thousands who may have died or have lasting health issues after contracting Covid because they refused to get the vaccine? 

I am not going to argue that the shot (not a vaccine) may have been a good idea for the at risk population.  But you have to admit that forcing young healthy people to take a shot, which has been admitted to not stop contraction or spread, in order to keep their job at the risk of contracting a debilitating heart disease was a terrible idea.  Young boys who had a 0.0000000000000001% chance of dying or having long term health effects from Covid were given a shot and had a greater chance of getting myocarditis.  Don't belittle that.  People should be provided ACCURATE information and decide what is best for them.  That's how freedom works.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

I am not going to argue that the shot (not a vaccine) may have been a good idea for the at risk population.  But you have to admit that forcing young healthy people to take a shot, which has been admitted to not stop contraction or spread, in order to keep their job at the risk of contracting a debilitating heart disease was a terrible idea.  Young boys who had a 0.0000000000000001% chance of dying or having long term health effects from Covid were given a shot and had a greater chance of getting myocarditis.  Don't belittle that.  People should be provided ACCURATE information and decide what is best for them.  That's how freedom works.

@BarryLavertyskips your post and goes to the next one to deflect.  Beta's are against personal freedom....and FACTS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

So you'd rather take the chance and contract Covid that would up your chances of myocarditis by 7Xs then those that took the vaccine because you are scared of myocarditis?  That's an interesting take on things.  I think you are just scared of needles.  Personally, I think if people would've actually gotten vaccinated then more Cons would've been around to vote and could've swayed these close elections more in their favor.  Whatever it takes to own the libs I guess.

24 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So you'd rather take the chance and contract Covid that would up your chances of myocarditis by 7Xs then those that took the vaccine because you are scared of myocarditis?  That's an interesting take on things.  I think you are just scared of needles.  Personally, I think if people would've actually gotten vaccinated then more Cons would've been around to vote and could've swayed these close elections more in their favor.  Whatever it takes to own the libs I guess.

First off, I give blood on the regular, so no I am not scared of needles.  I am scared of my kids having to be on medication for the rest of their shortened lives because I allowed them to jabbed with an experimental "vaccine" that was rushed to production and was not possibly tested for long term side effects.  Site your source showing that young healthy individuals who contract covid are 7X's more likely to get myocarditis than the people who took the jab.  Let me guess pfizer.com.  They have admitted that it didn't do anything to stop the spread.  You all were duped by big pharma into bankrolling them with no recourse.

16 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

First off, I give blood on the regular, so no I am not scared of needles.  I am scared of my kids having to be on medication for the rest of their shortened lives because I allowed them to jabbed with an experimental "vaccine" that was rushed to production and was not possibly tested for long term side effects.  Site your source showing that young healthy individuals who contract covid are 7X's more likely to get myocarditis than the people who took the jab.  Let me guess pfizer.com.  They have admitted that it didn't do anything to stop the spread.  You all were duped by big pharma into bankrolling them with no recourse.

I'm glad that you asked.  Do you ask the same of those that give info that you happen to agree with?

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fcvm.2022.951314/full

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Chance of covid? There is no difference in the chance of getting it shot or not shot. It’s likely higher with the shot. Do you even know what your talking about?

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

A whole year of covid infections before the shot, yet no talk of myocarditis. Now it’s 7x more cause than the shot? Lol sure.

You believe what you want to ma'am.  We'll just continue winning elections since a ton of Cons decided to not listen to medical professionals and died.

• LOL! 1