Patrick Bet-David on fire….The rise of weak men

gamewatcher63

I kind of skipped around and watched bits and pieces of that ignorant video. It was mindless drivel. But if that’s what makes some of y’all feel better about yourself then you do you. I do find it funny that the cover photo that is supposed to show tough men is from a video game. 
09729CA9-8DCD-4EC0-93BA-514B3E204ADC.jpeg

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Like anyone of you have 'alpha' status in life...you wish, hence the endless anger and bitterness toward the world in general. You may be dominant over your garage where you go to sit to listen to Mark Levin or watch Tucker, but there it ends. 😆

Most on here make me think of this. 

24 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Can't.  Liberals are perpetual victims who don't believe in personal responsibility.  That's the definition of Beta.

So, endless quibbling and whining about 'election fraud' that never occurred? Crybabying over supposed unfair investigations of criminal conduct like Trump does? That seems very betaish to me. At least, by that definition. 

30 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Do you? What exactly does it look like? Enlighten us.

See above in my response to Bizzle. I can add attacking fringe groups for their sexuality or trying to erase the study of any racial history that might be damaging to the poor, poor white people. Those also seem to fit. 

Edited by BarryLaverty

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, endless quibbling and whining about 'election fraud' that never occurred? Crybabying over supposed unfair investigations of criminal conduct like Trump does? That seems very betaish to me. At least, by that definition. 

You used the magic word.........:rofl:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Election fraud has occurred.  Not even you can deny that.  Your party's stance is that it isn't "widespread".  We clearly have issues conducting elections.

Investigate Trump, but at least try to even it out and investigate Joe's family too.

Those really aren't the kind of things I'm talking about.  I'm talking about how people on the left tend to blame society, government, Whitey, etc. for their life not being perfect or any hardships they have and that it is the responsibility of everyone else to fix what's wrong.

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

See above in my response to Bizzle. I can add attacking fringe groups for their sexuality or trying to erase the study of any racial history that might be damaging to the poor, poor white people. Those also seem to fit. 

Is that like the bets skinny-jeans wearing Antifa leftists?

12 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

What is wrong with you people. That’s a dude wearing a skirt and heels. Freaking weirdos.  Dudes wearing dresses should be ridiculed into treatment options for their dysphoria. 

That video makes me think of how guys who have to act tough really are.  So, basically most of the Cons on here.