Same Sex Marriage Will Be Protected Law Soon

BarryLaverty

3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Yet you are just fine with #pedopete in the white house and lurch in the senate.  Pretty clear who is on the side of the future of our children.

I didn't dispute that the GOP is just a wonderful bunch of Mr. Rogers who love children, but what has to do with my thought that they GOP should split up? I mean, the integrity of it is clear. There are two different parties living under one tent now. They should break free of each other, I think. 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

I didn't dispute that the GOP is just a wonderful bunch of Mr. Rogers who love children, but what has to do with my thought that they GOP should split up? I mean, the integrity of it is clear. There are two different parties living under one tent now. They should break free of each other, I think. 

I think you have the top of the party primarily controlled by WEF and China. McConnel, McCarthy, McRomney, and pretty much all of have served more than a couple of terms.  Maybe not Rand Paul and Cancun.

Then you have the people of the party  The people of the party would definitely like to separate from their chinese overlords.  Not sure how that happens.

Dems are compromised even more thoroughly although most of their people I hear from don't mind more gov control and less freedom.

• Like 1

Just now, DB2point0 said:

The moderates should let the Progressive Left have their own party too… oh wait, they already have.  They’re controlling the DNC

I don't hear hardly any "moderates" speaking out.  I think they have a word for them in communism.  On the tip of my tongue....

12 hours ago, country said:

Both Parties were compromised.

President Trump has been purging The Republican Party.

The Dems are the easy to see  compromised party.

Opinion now: The most dangerous are the compromised Republicans.

The question, again, is "How do you fix it?"

If the answer is "Vote them out", that's well and good, but sometimes you'll see them running unopposed. And if they get through a primary against someone who isn't compromised, that's your choice. The Democrat, or the compromised Republican.

Just ask Gil Fulbright, or Phil Gulbright, or Bill Fulbright, or Philip Mamouf-Wifarts

1 hour ago, country said:

Keep showing people the Truth.

Love and kindness goes a long way.

Gil "ran for President", too:

"A President with the conviction to nod. The courage to point. And the experience to cram buzzwords into everything I jobs."

"Ideas, policies, morals. These are things I don't need."

"And blah, blah, blah, something to get votes from women and minorities..."

Gil's 5-step plan to make America better:

1. Appeal to Big Donors
2 Raise Money
3. "Trust Me". It'll be different this time
4. Get Elected
5. Break Promises to "repay" big donors

And repeat.

Edited by Monte1076
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I don't hear hardly any "moderates" speaking out.  I think they have a word for them in communism.  On the tip of my tongue....

The moderates don’t care about the country either if they’re just going with the extreme progressive leftist flow.  Joe Manchin comes to mind

• Like 1