Hunter Biden probe Launched by GOP: Joe Biden lied to Americans

Crawford

If a dude like Biden and his buddy can leave billions of dollars worth of weaponry and a airplane hangar full of money in a third world country, and get little pushback, and no charges, I don't think they're worried about no stinking investigation. God I hope they nail his axe tho. Tru-up

Edited by Doomer

1 hour ago, country said:

investigating the Biden Crime Family

They gonna have to eventually silence the flood of info that is coming out.

Wish I knew the timeline for events coming. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/investigation-joe-biden-breaking-house-republicans-announce-investigation-joe-biden-biden-crime-family-video/

Hannity should provide a pretty good update tonight ... he's going to have Tony Bobulinski on again tonight .... he's the one that fingered Plugs as "the big guy" ....

• Wow 1

So far crickets from any network.

At some point they will not be able to hide these stories.

On a side note Elon Musk has closed access to office buildings to all employees.

Twitter very well may be the news site in very near future.

Certainly been the battle ground for a while now.

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

How can someone as dumb as Plug's be able to corrupt his way around? I mean the dude has never had an IQ bigger than his shoe size.

Old Brandon has a bungole the size of his noggin tho'. Know what I'm sayin?

• LOL! 2

President Trump is a successful developer doing muti million dollar developments worldwide .... Plugs 🔌  and his crack head son and deadbeat brother have nothing to sell, trade or develop except dirty money corruption  ....  influence peddling  ....

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

How can someone as dumb as Plug's be able to corrupt his way around? I mean the dude has never had an IQ bigger than his shoe size.

It catches up with you sometime.  He's been in the swamp for almost 50 years, and now they're leading him around in the dark.  As the old saying goes "It's not what you know, it's who you know".  The left embraces one of their own.  I didn't begin liking the Orange man until I was making money when he was President and things began to be better.  

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I think they're hoping that investigating Hunter will lead to Joe.

No question about it ... Plugs 🔌 is the most corrupt president in modern history  .... and it started well before he was VP .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1